Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
I don’t even know where to start with her. First of all buying toys for a miscarriage is beyond bonkers. I thought buying things for Jamie was nuts but oh my god she’s absolutely lost the plot!! How do people enable this!! Just cause a “medium” told her it was a boy 🤣🤣🤣 next stop buying toys upon toys ans get a new sofa that one is crawling!!!! Third posting everything you do for people on TikTok takes away the genuine intent and it’s clear it’s all so people can tell her she’s such a good person, and of course the comments play right into her hands. See if it was genuinely you being kind Sabrina you wouldn’t have to tell everyone about it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has a video of her walking round the down leaving them bags down, and that sweet voice awk hi I met a wee man and woman who were so kind 😳 if they her ranting and threatening on tik tok they might not be so kind to you she makes me so angry i can’t stand fake people her and sweetness lol
All these “nice people” she meets but are never on camera makes me wonder if they really exist. And if some do I doubt they are really so lovely. Probably when she speaks to them they are polite and when she tries to give them her bag of tat they are too nice to say no. And did anyone catch the “my wee boy” comment. Is Logan not around anymore.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Omg , that video of her walking about the town, what a fing attention seeker. Oh look at me leaving my little bags of s . And turning camera back to show it again befofe she walks off ‘this is just me, it’s just what I do’ seriously Sabrina your need for validation and attention is embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. Wish one of you Omagh folks would record her walking about with her pram and phone to give us all a laugh at the actual state from a different view. Parading a doll about the way she does, and people asking about her baby, they prob know rightly it’s a doll and just want to humour her

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Omg , that video of her walking about the town, what a fing attention seeker. Oh look at me leaving my little bags of s . And turning camera back to show it again befofe she walks off ‘this is just me, it’s just what I do’ seriously Sabrina your need for validation and attention is embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. Wish one of you Omagh folks would record her walking about with her pram and phone to give us all a laugh at the actual state from a different view. Parading a doll about the way she does, and people asking about her baby, they prob know rightly it’s a doll and just want to humour her
Exactly, I've never seen the likes in my life 😳 she needs to stop this carry on and get a life .

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Real Sabrina on that haul video, you can tell straight away there was a rant coming. She makes it very obvious that she’s reading here, she practically mentioned everything that’s been spoken about, but she is ofcourse “not bothered”.

Three bottles of cough meds when most people buy one, yet more cAAARs and a load of “f***ing bags”. 😂

I just watched that video, she is 100% reading on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She will make up some feeble bull$**t how she knows, bwah ha ha!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg , that video of her walking about the town, what a fing attention seeker. Oh look at me leaving my little bags of s . And turning camera back to show it again befofe she walks off ‘this is just me, it’s just what I do’ seriously Sabrina your need for validation and attention is embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. Wish one of you Omagh folks would record her walking about with her pram and phone to give us all a laugh at the actual state from a different view. Parading a doll about the way she does, and people asking about her baby, they prob know rightly it’s a doll and just want to humour her t
That bit got me too that’s just who I am 😂 she doesn’t seem to realise that people who do good for others get all the satisfaction they from knowing they did it, genuine people don’t need all that praise and showing how good they are.
Lol I can imagine trying to get her on camera she would be ringing the police 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She uses the word entitled alot I’m entitled to start Christmas when I want and I get what I’m entitled too lol I think that word just about sums her up, she’s the most entitled person I have come across it’s always all about her, “spend five minutes in my head yeah” there’s people in her park been through worse but you don’t see them on ranting on tik tok trying to gain sympathy 😳

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She uses the word entitled alot I’m entitled to start Christmas when I want and I get what I’m entitled too lol I think that word just about sums her up, she’s the most entitled person I have come across it’s always all about her, “spend five minutes in my head yeah” there’s people in her park been through worse but you don’t see them on ranting on tik tok trying to gain sympathy 😳
She’s not entitled though is she she’s faking all this s to get pip and uc she’s more than able to work

May 6, 2024
antrim
All these “nice people” she meets but are never on camera makes me wonder if they really exist. And if some do I doubt they are really so lovely. Probably when she speaks to them they are polite and when she tries to give them her bag of tat they are too nice to say no. And did anyone catch the “my wee boy” comment. Is Logan not around anymore.
Probably just afraid to say anything to her incase she goes off on one. Let’s be real if I came across a fully grown woman pushing a doll in a pram I’d automatically assume she’s nuts 😂