Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabby U r a groomer not once anyone has said a sexual groomer but U prey on vulnerable people !! U clearly don't understand that 🤣🤣 .. yes we have heard U shout over Ur neighbours playing music ... Oh U admit Ur like a bull!! 🤣🤣🤣 Ur a bully hence why the police r doing nothing for u
She looks like a bull too. Need that hayever eye pic and put a ring thing on her nose.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
That live tonight was brutal…. 5 hrs she was on in total, I never watched it all obv or I’d be having a breakdown. But all she did was argue , block supposed trolls and be rude as do to everyone. Good job Ezra isn’t real laying on that bed with a cats arse over his face for 5 hrs.
Oh my word, 5 hours are you serious! She’s making up for lost time I guess

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So not content with doing a live for 6 hours talking non stop about herself and her “struggles” she then makes a video saying the same stuff!! Like change the bloody record. She says all this stuff happens to her but fails to say she throws the first stone. She put the pictures out there to begin with did she honestly think people are not going to find them. She exploited that poor soul and put his grave all over TikTok and the internet but when I put up a picture of it to show what I found it’s oh they are bullying my son. She wants to sit there and carry on the way she has been and saying what she likes and thinks no one is going to have a problem with it! she turned the comments off that video so no one can speak the truth.
She was loving all the attention last night and the trolls coming in. It’s really sad that she wasted 6 hours last night sitting shouting at her phone and talking non stop about her self. And she tells us to get a life.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I was just coming to say the same, I catch up here first and then watch her videos.

"had people saying I was loud in my live"
"YOU DONT KNOW THE TORTURE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH"
HOW does she manage to make EVERY subject into THAT? :ROFLMAO:

So now we are the Devil site? Wasnt that the other day when she was thanking here for getting Jamie's photos taken down.
I am pretty sure she does know that those photos werent up because of here as she asked again for help getting more down.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That live tonight was brutal…. 5 hrs she was on in total, I never watched it all obv or I’d be having a breakdown. But all she did was argue , block supposed trolls and be rude as do to everyone. Good job Ezra isn’t real laying on that bed with a cats arse over his face for 5 hrs.
She was awful she’s so rude and entitled she even admitted she hates being ignored her shouting away at people who asked a question I didn’t watch it all either she went over the same crap on repeat it’s like a script