Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
To the people who have known her ,serious question ,does she have any kind of learning difficulties ,did she have a good childhood ?
No learning difficulties she went to main stream primary and secondary school

I know her from her teenage years she’s always been this way nasty evil bitter and jealous of others

See she’s live

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She was waving the arm about uncovered on a video the other day, there was no need for an ambulance 😳 she’s just a drama queen
Does anyone remember when she used to by the wee cheap plastic Stanley knives. And would say oh yea are my arm things. Iykyk then say oh I’m not ashamed of my scars blah blah. She’s does a few light scratches and then wraps massive bandages round them for attention.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Totally and people with children wouldn’t be able to afford all them toys there’s children alive and well that don’t have rooms like that it baffles me it really does

Shes no clue the money it takes raring weans let’s be real the way buys and sells reborns would she have put the boys on market place 🤣🤣🤣
She’s talking about keeping the toys in their boxes for the kids who she eventually gives them on to… is that code for when you sell them on Vinted to buy more tat?
😂😂😂 what a liar 🤥 she sells it all on

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Shes no clue the money it takes raring weans let’s be real the way buys and sells reborns would she have put the boys on market place 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂 what a liar 🤥 she sells it all on
she has no clue at all and I remember her selling it on before, she just said in her live that she lost Logan but was far enough along to know he was a boy 😳 after her saying they a medium told her he was a boy she’s such a liar

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Does anyone remember when she used to by the wee cheap plastic Stanley knives. And would say oh yea are my arm things. Iykyk then say oh I’m not ashamed of my scars blah blah. She’s does a few light scratches and then wraps massive bandages round them for attention.
Yeah there was definitely no need for an ambulance for that and yes people self harm at different levels and I wouldn’t make fun of anyone for that but she clearly does it for attention I’ve never met anyone who loves to show the bandages on videos then a few days later the bandages are of 😳