Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She’s ranting she doesn’t read here a friend had been screenshotting and sending her it she told her to stop because she didn’t want to know the friend was getting blocked if she didn’t stop!!

Spewing the usual rubbish she’s being trolled bullied and out through hell and karma will get us

No bullying here we discuss what you put out on a public platform

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I heard that bit too about what we put her though I could say alot about what she has put me my kids through but that would let her know who I am so I won’t 😳 but if karma is coming for anyone it’ll be her and if you post on a public platform then it’s open for discussion unfortunately does she not understand that.
Nope she thinks she’s little miss perfect! She has no friends nobody calls to see her or invites her anyway her life is TikTok! It’s a place where she thinks everyone will think she is so nice and thoughtful when she’s the complete opposite! She can’t keep a friend she falls out with them over the silliest thing! If Sabrina is not the centre off attention that’s when she throws a tantrum like a spoiled brat

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Plenty with weans couldn’t afford parties at that price

What annoys me is, there are thousands of families out there, working their fingers to the bone for their children and live pay day to pay day, struggling so much but they earn a few pounds more than allowed for any help and this no mark wastes hundreds of pounds each month on absolute garbage and throws out the comment "I AM ENTITLED" oooh yes you really are but not in the sense you mean.

I am in a very fortunate position and my children are grown, before she starts throwing the "yer just jealous so ye are" around
No one is jealous of your empty sad life

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What annoys me is, there are thousands of families out there, working their fingers to the bone for their children and live pay day to pay day, struggling so much but they earn a few pounds more than allowed for any help and this no mark wastes hundreds of pounds each month on absolute garbage and throws out the comment "I AM ENTITLED" oooh yes you really are but not in the sense you mean.

I am in a very fortunate position and my children are grown, before she starts throwing the "yer just jealous so ye are" around
No one is jealous of your empty sad life

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
All that se she bought yesterday , a waste of money , obviously addicted to cough and flu remedies 🙈 and did yous see her ginger pussy having a rant on the window sill 🙈 🤣🤣 . She can't help buying reduced se , "oh here is a pot of se , it's down to £1 , I will buy 10 of them 🤣🤣 unbelievable
As my granny used to say it’s only a bargain if you need It. 😆

May 6, 2024
antrim
I can't deal. She has bought toys for Adrain for her mum. Another box of toys. Wtf is she doing with all these toys!!! Money to burn!!
Her mum must be as batshit crazy as her. The 2 of them spending their life shopping for crap to fill a room for someone who’s dead. Sabrina hun, jealous of you I am not. I don’t understand why you think anyone is jealous of you!??

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Her mum must be as batshit crazy as her. The 2 of them spending their life shopping for crap to fill a room for someone who’s dead. Sabrina hun, jealous of you I am not. I don’t understand why you think anyone is jealous of you!??
She talks about how her life has been awful. The usual rehearsed speech of “I’ve been through two years of hell, he put me through hell…..he tried to off me” and yet she says people are jealous of her, which is it it cannot be both? 🤷🏼‍♀️