Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
No idea who the pedo is but I think I know who is on about who lost the child well at least I think I do, I’m baffled as to why she just blames someone and is so convinced it’s them, you can’t go and blame people and talk about them like that without any proof 😂
Would rhe name,start with an "A"?
They used to tell nothing,but lies about her health,they had every thing from cancer, to a sore toe!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
No idea who the pedo is but I think I know who is on about who lost the child well at least I think I do, I’m baffled as to why she just blames someone and is so convinced it’s them, you can’t go and blame people and talk about them like that without any proof 😂
Would rhe name,start with an "A"?
They used to tell nothing,but lies about her health,they had every thing from cancer, to a sore toe!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh she can, she makes everything up as she goes along.

She did mention someone nearby who was convicted pedo (and of course said about 20 times she wouldnt talk about the convicted pedo nearby)
I don’t know who in that family would be a pedo but god knows, could be something she has made up she fought with the mother in law if it’s the same person I’m thinking on out in the street fighting with an old woman 😂 I think she has fought with just about every one she has ever met

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sure she could land at the woman’s door. Remember the other week her landing at some lady’s work!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ohhhh im shaking in me boots!! Shes coming after us all one by one guys!!! 🫢 time to get the bodyguards sorted 😂😂
She needs to work out who we are first 😂maybe someone should be contacting social services about the children around her with her self harm clearly showing. I didn’t think the person accused her of grooming Sabrina took it her way and went of her on her rant blaming random people as usual

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
No one actually said she was a groomer they said her actions could portray her as one. Everytime she’s with the kids it’s buying them this and that and putting them on video constantly. If that was a man would be a completely different story. Who’s knows what she does with the videos. Or who sees them on her public platform. And as for doxing her address she did it herself she shows her house number and exactly where she lives and the town. Doesn’t take a genius to work out where it is.