Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What will she do when she has to travel to see orthopaedics . Cause that won’t be local to her.
It’s in Derry because I had two appointments and didn’t go because of anxiety so I was discharged that’s why people like her madden me makes a mockery of those of us who really suffer anyway she’ll probably get people to pay a taxi for her 😳

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
oh its both legs now
someones looking for more benefit money
what a drain on the NHS she is
MASSIVE waste of money
Maybe scared of the benefit ones looking up her tiktok and seeing there’s do all wrong with her so needs to start getting ‘evidence’ from the doc to prove something else is wrong. A new trigger word from her ‘tablets’ 🤢🤢

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The wait list for an orthopod is months and months. It’s not like she tells them oh my knee is sore and they will fix it. She will be give pain killers and told to lose weight and exercise. The other leg is sore because she is stomping around so much. She moaned about x rays before they don’t show the kind of damage she is claiming she has. She would have to have a mri and the only way she gets one is through an orthopedic referral. It will be enniskillen or even further.
Thats exactly what they will do she won’t like that and she’s only 44 they won’t be giving her a new knee anytime soon and no harm to her she can walk from here to the hospital she’s not in that much pain 😳 she’s a liar as a usual and imagine telling the dr that people accuse of her lying she’ll be asking for the x ray results to show us 😂

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
The wait list for an orthopod is months and months. It’s not like she tells them oh my knee is sore and they will fix it. She will be give pain killers and told to lose weight and exercise. The other leg is sore because she is stomping around so much. She moaned about x rays before they don’t show the kind of damage she is claiming she has. She would have to have a mri and the only way she gets one is through an orthopedic referral. It will be enniskillen or even further.
Exactly the waiting lists are from 12 to 18 months everywhere

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Thats exactly what they will do she won’t like that and she’s only 44 they won’t be giving her a new knee anytime soon and no harm to her she can walk from here to the hospital she’s not in that much pain 😳 she’s a liar as a usual and imagine telling the dr that people accuse of her lying she’ll be asking for the x ray results to show us 😂
If she was in that much pain as she claims there is no way she would walk anywhere, she would pay for taxi no matter how much it cost weekly. You would have no other choice if in severe pain

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If she was in that much pain as she claims there is no way she would walk anywhere, she would pay for taxi no matter how much it cost weekly. You would have no other choice if in severe pain
Exactly if it was a severe as she makes out she would be resting it or having ice packs or heat packs on it continuously. She wouldn’t be walking anywhere. Did she actually say she told the doctor that because we are bullying and torturing her that’s why her knee has got worse?? Did I hear that right. She doesn’t require any walking aids or supports. And the pram doesn’t count if anything that would put more pressure on the knee making it worse.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly she’s just after the attention and the meds. I saw her walking earlier she walks fast no limp and the phone help up in front of her 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly if it was a severe as she makes out she would be resting it or having ice packs or heat packs on it continuously. She wouldn’t be walking anywhere. Did she actually say she told the doctor that because we are bullying and torturing her that’s why her knee has got worse?? Did I hear that right. She doesn’t require any walking aids or supports. And the pram doesn’t count if anything that would put more pressure on the knee making it worse.
Yeah I think that’s what she said 😂 we don’t believe she has a sore knee I saw her about half an hour ago she was walking fast no limp and the phone held up and that was her back from the hospital she is such a liar

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
It's about time she gave up the dollies 😂 . Come on sabby when are you going to grow up !! I don't believe they are a comfort to you , I think you seen someone online with reborn dolls and thought " omg I'm going to do that too 🙈 " everything you do is for attention and likes . The only thing we feel sorry about is the fact you lost your son 😪 and that in its self is heartbreaking but maybe time to let him rest in peace🩵 ....

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She does honestly look like she is flying about as she is videoing and walking about she goes at some pace for someone supposedly “crippled”. I reckon she is a pill popper lol
Well she’s just after saying she can double up on the 15/500 co codamol. Seriously. Try it and see what happens. She may get her wish to see her son quicker than she likes.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well she’s just after saying she can double up on the 15/500 co codamol. Seriously. Try it and see what happens. She may get her wish to see her son quicker than she likes.
She’s so dopey and I think that naproxen is stronger than co codamol but I could be wrong if she is thinking she got stronger medication 😂

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Yeah so is naproxen and both are only for short term use, I can’t wait until she get the letter for orthopaedics and it’s in Derry. Did she say five to 11 at the end of the video 😂 but it t was ten to four when she got of the bus or did I hear it wrong
She said the bus didn’t come until 5 and she was talking to a lovely lady for an hr waiting for it and exchanged numbers🙊