Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Can I ask what she was saying when she logged in in here what a nutter

She was ranting and raving (surprise i know!) about us all being bullying and trolling bitches, what did make me laugh was, she repeated everything she typed they way she does when she talks :ROFLMAO:
she posted 6 messages all saying the same as she does on Tiktok

If she finds what we say SO offensive/bullying etc WHY DOES SHE KEEP LOOKING?? We dont go on tiktok to speak, she comes to us, she actively goes out her way to see on here. Mental

May 9, 2024
Londonderry
She needs to work out who we are first 😂maybe someone should be contacting social services about the children around her with her self harm clearly showing. I didn’t think the person accused her of grooming Sabrina took it her way and went of her on her rant blaming random people as usual

No one actually said she was a groomer they said her actions could portray her as one. Everytime she’s with the kids it’s buying them this and that and putting them on video constantly. If that was a man would be a completely different story. Who’s knows what she does with the videos. Or who sees them on her public platform. And as for doxing her address she did it herself she shows her house number and exactly where she lives and the town. Doesn’t take a genius to work out where it is.
Couldnt agree more! No way in hell would I let the wee girl who’s friends with Jodie be anywhere near her house! She’s capable of anything!

May 6, 2024
antrim
I just need to say this again because I know she reads here. Sabrina, I’m sure I speak for everyone on here when I say nobody is jealous of you! There is nothing in your life to be jealous of. You keep saying we are jealous of your money? How do you know anyone else’s financial situation? It’s absolutely laughable that you just put it down to jealousy. Do you ever think that people just have an issue with you because you’re a fing wingnut?

May 6, 2024
antrim
God,she is on a role to night,she has give me a bloody headache,I can't cope with this drama,we should call it"All about nothing!!".
Imagine that being your life like, constantly ranting on tik tok. It’s easy to fix, all she has to do is come off the bloody app, but sadly I think tik tok is her life. She has do all else to do other than order toys.