Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just seen this comment from Lillian. When does Sabrina ever have a good comeback 😂😂😂

Her ‘come back’ is always saying we are jealous of her. That’s all she can say. Yes Sabrina I’m jealous of someone that makes up loads of Illnesses to claim benefits to buy toys for children they don’t have. The more time goes on the more I don’t believe Logan ever happened. I don’t believe she had a miscarriage. A while back she said her ex (Jamie’s dad) treated her so badly that she’d never let another man near her ever. But yeah…we are jealous of birthday parties and bouncy castles for ‘miscarried babies’ and we are jealous of your bargains from The Works and Primark.

Would also be great if Sabrina could learn the true meaning of rainbow baby coz when she uses that term it hurts my ears

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 77
May 8, 2024
Omagh
I wish Lillian would come on here and learn how fn much of a tapped melt she is the absolute weirdo probably shares minion quotes too
I think half the people that enable her on tik tok is just there for the nosey too they arnt really supportive etc just like us 😂 nobody could think what this woman is at is normal surely ?

May 8, 2024
Omagh
Ffs 😂, I might just borrow my nieces barbies the night and let them sit with me having a wine , pretend I'm with my pals 😂😂 . Honestly what do people think when they see her going about with her dollies in a pram . Totally bonkers .
I draw faces on vegetables 🍆 they are my best friends I wouldn’t go anywhere without them . You should try it 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just seen this comment from Lillian. When does Sabrina ever have a good comeback 😂😂😂

Her ‘come back’ is always saying we are jealous of her. That’s all she can say. Yes Sabrina I’m jealous of someone that makes up loads of Illnesses to claim benefits to buy toys for children they don’t have. The more time goes on the more I don’t believe Logan ever happened. I don’t believe she had a miscarriage. A while back she said her ex (Jamie’s dad) treated her so badly that she’d never let another man near her ever. But yeah…we are jealous of birthday parties and bouncy castles for ‘miscarried babies’ and we are jealous of your bargains from The Works and Primark.

Would also be great if Sabrina could learn the true meaning of rainbow baby coz when she uses that term it hurts my ears
Lilian is off her rocker too 😂

May 8, 2024
Omagh
The headlines about her are :ROFLMAO: She clearly thought it a good idea to sell her stories, they make her look like a fruitcake "Sabrina has even dumped potential boyfriends who don't bond with the dolls" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Stop the actually fing lights she’s gone with the cement mixer 😂 a good big black dildo this woman needs rammed into her . Aww no no no no