Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Hey guys , just want to thank yous all , if it wasn't for our chatter on here last night and up later than usual🙈 , I would never have noticed hubby's phone charger over heating and smoke coming out of it , I could have woken up to my house on fire . He had bought a cheap charger from a local garage yesterday as he left his at work . Hes raging 😤 we will be complaining to the company that's for sure . Yous saved our home and lives by keeping me entertained on here ❤️ xx
To be fair you need to thank our Mina too 😂😂😂 glad you noticed it and everyone is ok!! ❤️

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I can’t listen to her lives anymore it’s just her moaning about how she’s been through hell blah blah blah. And as for that top toys fella, he’s hard to listen to also. He’s like a CBeebies reject, and Sabrina constantly commenting ‘belter boom’ in the comments is cringe as hell. She literally has no life off tik tok.
The way he constantly says whoop whoop, it’s like he has Tourette’s or something 😂😂 I only click in to nosey at Sabrina 😂

May 24, 2024
ireland
If it was a man buying the kids today and having them in the house all the time it would be a different story people wouldn’t find it acceptable so I don’t know why it’s ok for her
She
If it was a man buying the kids today and having them in the house all the time it would be a different story people wouldn’t find it acceptable so I don’t know why it’s ok for her
thats what I think too,, she’s nuts,, the people in her comments are nuts,, her ma is nuts, that Lilian one is the nuttiest of them all. ‘Brilliant comeback’ for what? One minute saying she has the hardest life in the world and the next saying we’re all jealous of her?? Of what? Filling up a room for the dead? Sorry but wtf. I have a theory. You can spot someone’s level of intelligence about whether they claim people are jealous of them or not.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just watched todays video.

Sabrina. You are nothing but an attention seeking bastard. Of course us ‘trolls’ are gonna say that. Anyone that comments on your stuff also agrees with us but are scared to voice their opinion coz they’ll be blocked and then they won’t be able to nosey. Other folk write stuff ‘supporting’ you but in reality, they’re just taking the absolute piss out of you coz it’s funny and they want to see what se you put up next. But your that thick you think that they think you are a great gal 😂

Also, what right do you think you have to post other people’s children on your social media?? Them children are far too young to consent for you to be posting stuff. If you’re so fing caring then think about this for a minute, you are posting them wee girls over tiktok, you also post your house number /street signs regularly on your walks with your dollies. What would you do if a man or WOMAN came and abducted them children, took them away,tortured/a/murdered. All because you’re a stupid selfish bastard and exposed them for ATTENTION. You are a sick bastard and the mothers of coco,Mary,Jodie,Tyler, Ella and whoever else you post on social media - their sty parents should be reported to social services for having you anywhere near the children. You are a groomer.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Her newest video is so embarrassing and staged lol. Does she think we don’t realise how she’s performing having a good time with them to look good? I’d love to see how the motherly act drops once the phone’s down and she’s not trying to manipulate anyone.
I know..like a 10min video recording someone else’s wanes playing on the floor. It’s beyond inappropriate. Bed she shouts at them when the recording stops

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Her newest video is so embarrassing and staged lol. Does she think we don’t realise how she’s performing having a good time with them to look good? I’d love to see how the motherly act drops once the phone’s down and she’s not trying to manipulate anyone.

EXACTLY, she is fishing for attention now. The video before that, is just downright creepy now. Before grooming was mentioned, it was all just a big bit weird, what she doesnt isnt right, its not normal. NOW that she knows people see her as a groomer, she is actively ramping it all up for the camera for the attention it brings her, and THAT is creepy AF. She may not be a s£X&al predator but her behaviour/intentions is incredibly questionable. VILE

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland

Sabrina. You are nothing but an attention seeking bastard. Of course us ‘trolls’ are gonna say that. Anyone that comments on your stuff also agrees with us but are scared to voice their opinion coz they’ll be blocked and then they won’t be able to nosey. Other folk write stuff ‘supporting’ you but in reality, they’re just taking the absolute piss out of you coz it’s funny and they want to see what se you put up next. But your that thick you think that they think you are a great gal 😂

Also, what right do you think you have to post other people’s children on your social media?? Them children are far too young to consent for you to be posting stuff. If you’re so fing caring then think about this for a minute, you are posting them wee girls over tiktok, you also post your house number /street signs regularly on your walks with your dollies. What would you do if a man or WOMAN came and abducted them children, took them away,tortured/a/murdered. All because you’re a stupid selfish bastard and exposed them for ATTENTION. You are a sick bastard and the mothers of coco,Mary,Jodie,Tyler, Ella and whoever else you post on social media - their sty parents should be reported to social services for having you anywhere near the children. You are a groomer.
100% the people who support her on TikTok are more than likely here reading too and possibly posting lol

Thanks to Sabrina this is how many of us found out about this forum and how many more will continue to find out about it and it doesn’t take long looking here to find out exactly what kind of person she really is regardless of what she has been through in her life.

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
I personally believe Sabrina thrives off of the hate. The news paper articles she’s done etc the attention she brings to herself through the hate, she would have fk all to complain about and ramble on about without it. Any sane person would just delete block and move on but she goes and makes a 3 minute video in response to a troll comment 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 8, 2024
Omagh
Spends so much money on toys she can probably only afford the cheap processed junk food. It’s ridiculous, there she is with a tik tok up giving those twins toys. Saying she doesn’t do it for attention. Why post it then! Give them to them in private, the fact she posts on tik tok is only for attention! Trying to portray she’s mary poppins. The mother of those twins needs to step up and ask Sabrina to keep them off her social media. That’s not right at all.
I agree 100% completely attention seeking . Coco and Mary’s mother needs to step up

May 8, 2024
Omagh

I could not agree more actually what I think to a tee