Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
100% the people who support her on TikTok are more than likely here reading too and possibly posting lol

Thanks to Sabrina this is how many of us found out about this forum and how many more will continue to find out about it and it doesn’t take long looking here to find out exactly what kind of person she really is regardless of what she has been through in her life.
There is a tell tail I here going back to her as well as he treading here herself the second last video she sup of the girls drawing with chalk she’s flashed someone’s full number plate of there car in it not to hard to find people using that she’s off her rockers

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
All those videos were posed just for attention. Never take away the bond and love I have for them girrrls. When you lose a “bond” with a reborn you sell it what about the girls going to flog them are ya. And they already said they were getting subway for dinner and you make them stuff. How fing rude. You don’t know what plans the parents have and you certainly don’t know what they should be eating. You are vile disgusting piece of trash. Those kids are only these because you give them stuff and buy their attention. Aka groomer!!!!!

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
All those videos were posed just for attention. Never take away the bond and love I have for them girrrls. When you lose a “bond” with a reborn you sell it what about the girls going to flog them are ya. And they already said they were getting subway for dinner and you make them stuff. How fing rude. You don’t know what plans the parents have and you certainly don’t know what they should be eating. You are vile disgusting piece of trash. Those kids are only these because you give them stuff and buy their attention. Aka groomer!!!!!
She said to them and you will get your subway the Marra!! They said no today 🤦🏻‍♀️ she knew fine rightly that was planned. If I was their mother I’d be fuming.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Totally agree with everyone regarding the grooming, she is actively buying those kids. Probably the only reason they want to come around. The amount of videos she has posted today giving them things, ffs why does that need put out on social media if not to try and convince people you’re some sort of saint. If she really cared about those kids she wouldn’t feel the need to film that. I wouldn’t even put my own kids on tik tok never mind someone else’s!