Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is just sitting there videoing them while they play. WHY ? They dont want asked "are you enjoying yourself"? "are you having fun"? every 30 seconds, if she was genuine, she wouldnt be doing ANY of that. Its weird as. Children will happily play away and soon speak up if they want to. She has zero clue how to be with children, Buy them crap, feed them crap, talk crap...

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She is just sitting there videoing them while they play. WHY ? They dont want asked "are you enjoying yourself"? "are you having fun"? every 30 seconds, if she was genuine, she wouldnt be doing ANY of that. Its weird as. Children will happily play away and soon speak up if they want to. She has zero clue how to be with children, Buy them crap, feed them crap, talk crap...
As horrible as it may sound , but maybe it's a blessing she just has dolls and not real kids 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Omg those videos made me so uncomfortable. Constantly asking them on camera are you having fun over and over again. Those poor kids. And I thought Jodie was banned from the house. Did you see the “I love you Jodie “ like we’re going to forget what she said. And talking to them about the toy shop they don’t care or understand about it. She clearly can’t see what is wrong with that whole situation. They all look worried and on edge when she’s videoing them. She knows nothing about consent from their parents. It’s so wrong. God knows what she does when the camera isn’t on.

May 6, 2024
antrim
As a mother I would not let my kids be exposed to Sabrinas madness. She can say she loves kids all she wants but she’s using them for attention. We’ve all seen her snap too, she isn’t mentally fit to be in charge of children. You do not exploit kids on tik tok, especially on a public one, and especially when they aren’t even your kids! Who the do does she think she is!

May 8, 2024
Omagh
Omg those videos made me so uncomfortable. Constantly asking them on camera are you having fun over and over again. Those poor kids. And I thought Jodie was banned from the house. Did you see the “I love you Jodie “ like we’re going to forget what she said. And talking to them about the toy shop they don’t care or understand about it. She clearly can’t see what is wrong with that whole situation. They all look worried and on edge when she’s videoing them. She knows nothing about consent from their parents. It’s so wrong. God knows what she does when the camera isn’t on.
Jodie looks like she’s about to s herself she’s that on edge the children even asked her earlier are u doing a tik tok .