Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
16 videos yesterday. The majority of them were recording children playing with toys. Children that aren’t hers. That one where she questioned girls about being there, that wee girl Jodie looked uncomfortable af. They all looked uncomfortable opening them cocomelon toys , they only done it to humour Sabrina. That wee girl side eyeing Sabrina asking her is she on tiktok like wtf. Wee crettors don’t want a camera forced in their face. The amount of times she repeated herself that Ella loved that wee thing she was playing with and she was giving her it to take home. And how she only shows Ella sometimes on camera. M
Coco and Mary’s mums meeting….personally I think she was away getting her hole filled. She sounds like someone that doesn’t give a s where her wanes are. Jodie’s mum too, she needs to start giving a s about her child and what way she’s been treated and spoken about by Sabrina. She obv doesn’t give a s either Aslong as the wane is out of the road and she’s getting peace b quiet

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
How is it all about money when she was ponceing can money after shaving her arms 😂 she ain’t got a pot to piss in 😂

I raised an eyebrow at that, now that she is boasting about money her idiot followers wont contribute when she has her begging bowl out.

She NEVER addresses the fact its tax payers money she pisses away that people object to, not "her money as she is ENTITLED" She really is just too stupid to see any other POV other than the ones she makes up

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
She says,Jamie,is nearly 12,why has the spider man bike(that his nanny bought him),still got stabilisers,still on them,mÿ weans,are younger than him,their stabilisers,are of the bikes ages ago.
Silly woman,dosnt no if she comeing or going..
None of it makes sense. One minute she’s buying baby toys for “logie bear” and the next thing it’s toys for a 7/8 year old. just appears to be whatever she fancies on the day.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
None of it makes sense. One minute she’s buying baby toys for “logie bear” and the next thing it’s toys for a 7/8 year old. just appears to be whatever she fancies on the day.

It's whatever is reduced on the day. half price baby toys? ""Logan"" is her ""Rainbow" baby. Half price Batman?, he appeared and told her he was "into Batman"

May 6, 2024
antrim
It's whatever is reduced on the day. half price baby toys? ""Logan"" is her ""Rainbow" baby. Half price Batman?, he appeared and told her he was "into Batman"
Just seen this after I wrote the same 😂😂😂
Says that Logan wants to stay a baby in the spirit world or whatever se she’s calling it, yet he’s into Batman? She couldn’t get any madder if she tried

DerryGirl

May 9, 2024
NI
The girls getting worst and if she’s reading on here or anywhere else it’s not going to help her
She needs a good friend to kick her up the arse and tell her to wise
The f up
I was going to ask her what football teams the boys support but I was scared she start on about trolling again it was a fortune teller who told her the m/c was a boy
So she named him Logan and starting buying him gifts for Christmas and birthdays
There’s wiser chewing grass there really is 😞

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
The girls getting worst and if she’s reading on here or anywhere else it’s not going to help her
She needs a good friend to kick her up the arse and tell her to wise
The f up
I was going to ask her what football teams the boys support but I was scared she start on about trolling again it was a fortune teller who told her the m/c was a boy
So she named him Logan and starting buying him gifts for Christmas and birthdays
There’s wiser chewing grass there really is 😞
Aye, gon an ask her about the football 😂