Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I can't believe once again the attention seeking wh*re wastes NHS money!! ... Like who that's suicidal thinks 2 themselves I'll write a letter then I'll update tiktok off it!!!??? Sabrina seriously you're a disgrace I have second hand embarrassment for U!! And just so we are clear I WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS OF YOU for not even for 1 second!! Not even if U had alllll the money in the world! U are nothing but an attention seeker..bets on how long do people give it before she's back on begging for taxi money and another fake Bandage !? I guess 11pm

May 6, 2024
Scotland
They wanna arrest the melt,let her spend the night in a cell.
It would b the best thing to help her,do her for wasting police time!!give her time to reflect on her actions!take the phone and all of her!!
I dont think she will, I think she will keep a low profile, not because she is ashamed but to keep people wondering. She HAS to feel a complete fool tonight, not even Sabrina can bull$hit her way out of this
She has no shame, she can't see what clearly she has done wrong!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
I can't believe once again the attention seeking wh*re wastes NHS money!! ... Like who that's suicidal thinks 2 themselves I'll write a letter then I'll update tiktok off it!!!??? Sabrina seriously you're a disgrace I have second hand embarrassment for U!! And just so we are clear I WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS OF YOU for not even for 1 second!! Not even if U had alllll the money in the world! U are nothing but an attention seeker..bets on how long do people give it before she's back on begging for taxi money and another fake Bandage !? I guess 11pm
I’ll go with 10pm 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It would b the best thing to help her,do her for wasting police time!!give her time to reflect on her actions!take the phone and all of her!!

She has no shame, she can't see what clearly she has done wrong!!
I agree none what's so ever .. while she has all them arse lickers on still giving her sympathy then she's guna keep doing this .. if they where actual friends of hers they would say nothing at all but I find they are only kissing her ass so she doesn block them I hope that's the case cos if them people actually feel sorry for her an thinks she's a nice women then they r just as simple as her