Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What a disgrace!!hope fully they will section her,she clearly needs the eletric shock treatment, to calm her down!R give her some kind injection, that will knock her clean out,for a few days.
She’ll be back in few hours time or she will be posting looking money if she’s so hard up for money why post that knowing full well that someone will ring the police

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Those poor neighbours having to hear her when she’s on a live. She shouts down the phone like she’s talking to people in Belfast. Even louder when she gets excited. I hope all the neighbours complain and she’s ousted from the park. She doesn’t deserve a three broom house it’s only her. Constantly bringing police and ambulances in there is going to annoy people. She had a cheek to s elphaba who was on live with a knife she’s done one better and wrote a letter. But obviously she will say that it wasn’t that or some Shiite to get her out of it.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I plan to leave here as soon as I get somewhere else we were homeless so we had no choice but to come here but the park itself is ok no one bothers you she’s the only one who creates drama but everyone ignores her even people who used to talk to her have stopped there was few times I nearly rang the police when she was screaming at the dog I’ve never heard anything like it
I wouldt blame you,their is allways one,who will spoil, it for every one else,should b in the park,at work,in a club.
We,used to live beside an alcoholic,he wasn't to bad,it was when he his mates round(*thank fully we had no kids then), through time we were able to buy our own house,in the middle of nowhere, and couldn't b happier.