Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Excuse me mr anonymous, there’s more than the Sabrina thread. Have yous ever looked at the Steph Vavron or that girl Aimee threads?! Just coz Sabrina is an attention seeker and plays the suicide card every other day we should feel sorry for her. No hunni. she’s an attention seeking t with a very strange obsession with toys and recording other people’s children.

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
Excuse me mr anonymous, there’s more than the Sabrina thread. Have yous ever looked at the Steph Vavron or that girl Aimee threads?! Just coz Sabrina is an attention seeker and plays the suicide card every other day we should feel sorry for her. No hunni. she’s an attention seeking t with a very strange obsession with toys and recording other people’s children.
Wait till u see how many more new ppl we get now there advertising it on fb to 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It won't be long,till she is flashing the new bandage, wonder what she will do with the suicide note??
I would be so ashamed of myself!!
I just posted that she was lol walking about showing the arm of but when she went to the ambulance last night she had no bandages on so clearly put it’s on herself lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It won't be long,till she is flashing the new bandage, wonder what she will do with the suicide note??
I would be so ashamed of myself!!
I just posted that she was lol walking about showing the arm of but when she went to the ambulance last night she had no bandages on so clearly put it’s on herself lol