Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Is she on universal credit too though??
What the do is she getting a month!
My blood is boiling! I work 6 days a week! 2 young kids, own my own home and she’s playing with dolls and getting all handed to her!
System is fed
She is on top line pip,I reckon near £800. A month,plus jsa,would could be £350-400 every to weeks
Plus because she is a concil house,full rent,and all repairs,fixed for free!
I know how you feel,we have 3 children, my husband is long distance lorry driver,I work part time,when the children r at school.we have our own house,which we work to get,and keep it updated, the children want for nothing,,like you said the system,is well and tucked up!

May 6, 2024
antrim
She is on top line pip,I reckon near £800. A month,plus jsa,would could be £350-400 every to weeks
I know how you feel,we have 3 children, my husband is long distance lorry driver,I work part time,when the children r at school.we have our own house,which we work to get,and keep it updated, the children want for nothing,,like you said the system,is well and tucked up!
Absolutely mental! And all she does is blow it on se for her dolls or her sons that aren’t here, and can’t use any of the crap she buys! Ive never known waste like it. Basically the government are paying for her to live in her fantasy world where she has 2 kids 🥴

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s disgusting there are so many people homeless and I’m on the list for a housing property as my landlord is selling. I’ve no chance and she’s sitting rotting in a three bedroom for only her. Same with her mother three bedroom that apparently she has a room for Adrian and one for Jodie. Both who don’t live there
It’s so frustrating,it’s no wonder there’s a housing crisis.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It’s so frustrating,it’s no wonder there’s a housing crisis.
If her an her mum want 2 keep their homes they should take money from their benefits each month! Cos it is a waste i don't understand how housing benefit for 1 person can cover a 3 bedroom house .. i bet when they are made 2 pay they will forget Adrian and Jamie

May 6, 2024
antrim
If her an her mum want 2 keep their homes they should take money from their benefits each month! Cos it is a waste i don't understand how housing benefit for 1 person can cover a 3 bedroom house .. i bet when they are made 2 pay they will forget Adrian and Jamie
Me either why the hell aren’t they being made to pay bedroom tax for the extra bedrooms.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Me either why the hell aren’t they being made to pay bedroom tax for the extra bedrooms.
There both on Benefits, we don't pay bedroom tax,it's "rates ",I dare say that is free to.
It would take them forever to clear both houses,I think the mother smokes,so can you imagine, the state of the walls etc..
Then Sabrina saying can't stand clutter",well hello!!does she not see her mums house??

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think the only reason they get to stay is because houses in this area aren’t really wanted if that’s makes sense, the area has a bad name and people don’t want the houses, there’s single people living in a 4 bedroom house it’s ridiculous, some of the houses are families but not all of them a lot of them are like Sabrina living alone in a 3 bedroom house

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I know how you feel,we have 3 children, my husband is long distance lorry driver,I work part time,when the children r at school.we have our own house,which we work to get,and keep it updated, the children want for nothing,,like you said the system,is well and fed up

May 6, 2024
antrim
There both on Benefits, we don't pay bedroom tax,it's "rates ",I dare say that is free to.
It would take them forever to clear both houses,I think the mother smokes,so can you imagine, the state of the walls etc..
Then Sabrina saying can't stand clutter",well hello!!does she not see her mums house??
Her mums house looks like my worst nightmare! And as for not liking clutter, her own house is full of clutter! All those bloody memory tables with se on them. And what’s with the 20 Yankee candles on her fireplace! Boxes all up the hall, pram in the living room, and don’t even get me started on the kitchen work tops. She needs to hire a skip and bin the lot of it