Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’d kill for a video but we know she would be on your door with a modded ak47 made out of cocomelon balls and baby born dolls
I tried to take a photo the other night she left to go in the ambulance because she stomped out of the house 😂😂 but I couldn’t have shared it as it was taken from my house 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm just been nosy, apart from police men,ambulance men,post man,do you ever see any other men floating about her house?she says she gets service regularly 😆
I’ve never seen a man near the place 😂 or anyone she used to have friends she met on tik tok come to visit her but I think she fell out with them all. I usually don’t look near her to be honest lol but this whole drama with the police and ambulance all the time annoyed me because I knew she was just doing it for attention and I was so surprised to find that so many people felt the same way about her as I do 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’d be recording her 😂👀

Where I live, there isnt many houses, so whenever ANYTHING is happening, the wee old lady across the way comes out to walk her dog, some days she is out SO many times the poor wee thing needs carried, its as old as she is i'm sure!
She will need to get a dog and walk it, and record from a different way than her house :LOL: