Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I think yous all need to seriously get a life.
We have nice lives TYVM, part of which is time spent of chat forums online

leave this poor woman alone now.
We have never once commented on her tiktok videos/Facebook etc, if she sees what is said here it is because she has gone out of her way to come here. There are other forums taking about her and others who post their entire lives online for the world to see, have you sought those out to criticise too?

So what if she does or says things yous don’t like/agree with it’s HER life she can do as she pleases.
and by that logic, so can we

Get a grip posting her every move on this forum it’s literally harassment
Clearly you have zero inclination on what harassment is

I couldn’t imagine being that invested and obsessed with somebody else’s life.

and yet here you are berating us over someone esle's life

May 6, 2024
antrim
Or even better… why not come off from hiding behind your accounts on a gossip site and say whatever you’ve got to say TO Sabrina using your actual account and name? No I thought yous wouldn’t… online bullies and keyboard warriors leave this woman alone!!
This is a gossip site. People will and are free to gossip. How can you stalk someone with an open tik tok account!? Catch yourself on, if you dont like what’s written here then dont bother coming on.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Or even better… why not come off from hiding behind your accounts on a gossip site and say whatever you’ve got to say TO Sabrina using your actual account and name? No I thought yous wouldn’t… online bullies and keyboard warriors leave this woman alone!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: she instantly blocks ANYONE telling the truth that's why.
Everyone knows It's futile. She only wants the gloms who fall for her sob stories and send her money and things from her wish list

May 6, 2024
antrim
Personally when a 45 year old woman screams in a ten year olds face asking her to tell the ‘bullies’ she’s not there against her will we are gonna say something about it and the fact that you haven’t says a lot more about you than it does about us
Exactly! And this person whoever it is forgets that Sabrina puts EVERYTHING online! If you can’t handle criticism then don’t broadcast your entire life. Whether its gossiping about celebrities, or your average Joe bloggs on tik tok, that’s just the world we live in now.

None of us are actively seeking out Sabrina to say anything to her, we aren’t bombarding her tik tok with comments, therefore we are NOT bullying or trolling her!

Personally I think a grown ass woman threatening suicide every time she doesn’t like what someone has to say is disgusting, and like it or not she has pissed a lot of people off with her antics. That was the last straw for me personally. If you are so offended over our opinions of Sabrina then I suggest you just keep yourself off this site.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Oh shut up. Anytime we try to have an opinion mildly different to Sabrina’s she blocks you.

IT HAPPENED TO ME!! Someone had tried making out she doesn’t talk about self harm (or something to that effect) and all I said was that she regularly talks about it, shows marks.

I was looking through her account last night and she has one of them ones with a stupid voice over talking about how self harm is a release or something. Basically PROMOTING SELF HARM.

So no, we can’t talk to Sabrina. Coz in her fed up world it’s only her opinion that matters. If you don’t like our opinion on this forum then run along

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Here we are. ‘Why do you s h?’

She takes the absolute piss out of mental health on other videos too. Thinks the world revolves around her. I still can’t believe that last tiktok is still on her page. Trying to let in to folk that she has died.

Let’s just remember that story about the boy who cried wolf. There will come a day when she puts this attention seeking s up for real and nobody will ring emergency services coz of Sabrina’s past lies

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1717155244.mp4
    10.2 MB

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Where does personal accountability come into play?
We don't bully her, we don't harass her, SHE COMES HERE, we discuss what she puts out there for the world to see.

Perhaps you can sit and condone a grown woman threatening to kill a 10 year old child, I cannot
Perhaps you dont mind her falsely claiming thousands in benefits, committing fraud, but again, I do.
Perhaps you dont mind her using precious resources and others are going without, I do. They other night when she was playing silly beggars, a child couldnt receive medical treatment locally while she was pretending with her letter.

Many of us here have lost babies, it isnt an excuse for sty behaviour. Ask yourself this, why does she have no one in her life? a friend?, her sister? She has displayed, in your words "disgraceful behaviour" to everyone she has ever come across, including children
She is ALWAYS spouting about Karma, yet NEVER realises her life is her Karma

You are confusing compassion with gullibility

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ok get on with it continue to be online bullies. Fair enough have an opinion, but when it’s affecting this woman massively and she’s pleading with yous to stop surely enough should be enough. Don’t yous have a conscience? I personally couldn’t contribute to the suffering of someone who’s clearly struggling with mental health but that’s just me and I have compassion for others. It’s disgraceful behaviour from a bunch of adults.
Her behaviour will naturally attract negativity, and if she can’t handle that then she needs to stay away from social media.

If it’s affecting her hearing some home truths then she shouldn’t read here. It’s really not that hard to just avoid this site. Her behaviour is disgusting and as long as she’s throwing it out there for all to see then people will continue to talk about her.