Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I think yous all need to seriously get a life and leave this poor woman alone now. So what if she does or says things yous don’t like/agree with it’s HER life she can do as she pleases. Get a grip posting her every move on this forum it’s literally harassment and stalking at this point. I couldn’t imagine being that invested and obsessed with somebody else’s life. Find something better to do with your days instead of bullying someone it’s creepy and concerning now!
Hello Kaarrrem or Caroool

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Try and justify what yous are doing all yous like.. your behaviour is no better if not worse. I mean, there’s even people on this forum who live close by her and are watching her every move and watching her at her home to report back to this site with what she’s doing. In my eyes that’s very much stalking it’s quite concerning.
It’s not stalking if you live near the half wit and are literally traumatised by her behaviour and have to see her stomping about every day 😂 it’s only stalking if you go out of your way to watch someone and I often see them blinds twitching 😂the entire park is traumatised by police and ambulance there all the time for no reason

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ok get on with it continue to be online bullies. Fair enough have an opinion, but when it’s affecting this woman massively and she’s pleading with yous to stop surely enough should be enough. Don’t yous have a conscience? I personally couldn’t contribute to the suffering of someone who’s clearly struggling with mental health but that’s just me and I have compassion for others. It’s disgraceful behaviour from a bunch of adults.
Excuse me, we are entitled to our own opinions about this woman. Online bullying would purposely be terrorising her on her own tiktok. We aren’t doing that. We are having a discussion on a forum about her. If it annoys her so much that people know about the real her then that’s her problem. She doesn’t need to come on here to read anything. Infact she even ‘promised Jamie and Logan’ that she would not be on comment cafe again. So I really do not see what the issue is here. Did you go on to other threads in this site and slabber at people voicing their opinion on other people? No? Just us?

Sure away there and send her £50 to her PayPal coz she videod herself with a suicide note and theatrical music.

Same girl is like bursting her arse to get back into Tiktok making videos 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ok get on with it continue to be online bullies. Fair enough have an opinion, but when it’s affecting this woman massively and she’s pleading with yous to stop surely enough should be enough. Don’t yous have a conscience? I personally couldn’t contribute to the suffering of someone who’s clearly struggling with mental health but that’s just me and I have compassion for others. It’s disgraceful behaviour from a bunch of adults.
Are you for real? No one has contacted Sabrina or been in touch with her or spoken to her so how does this affect her? Why is she on here? If I didn’t want to hear what people thought of me I would stay of social media like what sort of pathetic attention seeking person posts a video of her supposedly writing a suicide note with sad music and her sniffing all for attention! That is not someone who is right in the head and she has no business on here looking for drama if we went to her then we are harassing her but she wants the drama so now she’s here lol

May 6, 2024
antrim
Try and justify what yous are doing all yous like.. your behaviour is no better if not worse. I mean, there’s even people on this forum who live close by her and are watching her every move and watching her at her home to report back to this site with what she’s doing. In my eyes that’s very much stalking it’s quite concerning.
Just like Sabrina states on her tik tok, if you are easily triggered don’t follow. Well I suggest you don’t follow what’s posted on here.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Excuse me, we are entitled to our own opinions about this woman. Online bullying would purposely be terrorising her on her own tiktok. We aren’t doing that. We are having a discussion on a forum about her. If it annoys her so much that people know about the real her then that’s her problem. She doesn’t need to come on here to read anything. Infact she even ‘promised Jamie and Logan’ that she would not be on comment cafe again. So I really do not see what the issue is here. Did you go on to other threads in this site and slabber at people voicing their opinion on other people? No? Just us?

Sure away there and send her £50 to her PayPal coz she videod herself with a suicide note and theatrical music.

Same girl is like bursting her arse to get back into Tiktok making videos 😂
She’s getting desperate isn’t she, she couldn’t just stay of things and be quiet like she was clearly told to do she thought she would try and send people on here like she needs to wise up, for none she does not want me landing at her door 😂 as someone else invited us told us to stop hiding like why would you even. I can’t get over her need for drama it’s unreal

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s not stalking if they live there !!! And if she is out parading her life for all to see then it’s on her. How you can condone her behaviour is astounding. Suicide bating is disgusting

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s not stalking if they live there !!! And if she is out parading her life for all to see then it’s on her. How you can condone her behaviour is astounding. Suicide bating is disgusting
That’s my point too and believe me i definitely don’t stalk Sabrina I avoid Sabrina at all costs it goes to show though she was reading away on here. No one was commenting on her posts or messaging her so she had to come and look for the drama she missed it that much. What does that not say about her

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
You do you then. Nobody is keeping you here. it’s a gossip site for tiktokers, nothing bullying about it. My conscience is crystal clear.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
You have definitely drank the Sabrina kool-aid (or should I say Prime). The person you foolishly defend as some kind of victim and saint is very far from it which you’d realise if you were less naive. Imagine being fooled by that most recent performance of hers… crazyyyyy.