Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Try and justify what yous are doing all yous like.. your behaviour is no better if not worse. I mean, there’s even people on this forum who live close by her and are watching her every move and watching her at her home to report back to this site with what she’s doing. In my eyes that’s very much stalking it’s quite concerning.
Feck up , your as bad as sabrina ffs 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Here we are. ‘Why do you s h?’

She takes the absolute piss out of mental health on other videos too. Thinks the world revolves around her. I still can’t believe that last tiktok is still on her page. Trying to let in to folk that she has died.

Let’s just remember that story about the boy who cried wolf. There will come a day when she puts this attention seeking s up for real and nobody will ring emergency services coz of Sabrina’s past lies
That’s exactly what’s going to happen to her she will have lied so many times that if their comes a time she is serious no one will believe her, and I agree the fact she left that video up there says it all about her she’s still wanting attention and coming in here proved that.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
SABRINA DOESNT NEED TO COME HERE
WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND????

WE DONT GO TO HER

You come here spouting off and never once answer anything when we reply to you
If anything it’s like Sabrina is obsessed with us, staking us, isn’t that right Sabrina 😂 we have not messaged you or contacted you in anyway so if your offended on your head be it.

May 6, 2024
uk
Or even better… why not come off from hiding behind your accounts on a gossip site and say whatever you’ve got to say TO Sabrina using your actual account and name? No I thought yous wouldn’t… online bullies and keyboard warriors leave this woman alone!!
Hi Sabrina on your fake account everyone wave to the nut job 👋

Last edited: