Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
As you can see ‘the quiet one’ you literally have said you can see her house from yours considering you’ve been watching her from your house. Watching her every move even trying to take photos of her! I hope she finds out who you are! Very creepy and stalker behaviour.
How long did it take you Sabrina to go through all my posts nice to know I’m so important 😊ok Sabrina I know your a wee bit thick but as I’ve said before I don’t watch your every move just like anyone else in the park if I happen to see them leave their house I see them or if the police was out I would see that too like anyone would. You aren’t that special you weirdo. People on here have shared way more info than me so what’s the obsession? Do you think you know who I am and that’s why you will try to target me? Don’t even bother I don’t play games you attention seeking drama queen. Turning into a right Martha aren’t you? 😂😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aye reading pages and pages to screenshot comments 🤣🤣🤣 definitely something Sabrina would be at
Exactly I know it’s her like no one cares Sabrina I don’t sure go and ring the police and falsely accuse someone else of stalking you like you did with others who posted on here. Away you go 😊
As you can see ‘the quiet one’ you literally have said you can see her house from yours considering you’ve been watching her from your house. Watching her every move even trying to take photos of her! I hope she finds out who you are! Very creepy and stalker behaviour.
How long did it take you Sabrina to go through all my posts nice to know I’m so important 😊ok Sabrina I know your a wee bit thick but as I’ve said before I don’t watch your every move just like anyone else in the park if I happen to see them leave their house I see them or if the police was out I would see that too like anyone would. You aren’t that special you weirdo. People over have shared way more info than me so what’s the obsession? Do you think you know who I am and that’s why you will try to target me? Don’t even bother I don’t play games you attention seeking drama queen. Turning into a right Martha aren’t you? 😂😂😂

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
That’s such a Sabrina move isn’t it and didn’t someone say she had shared screenshots on a video then deleted it, not very good a pretending she is someone else 😂
And she thanked that user for sticking up for her! She never has much empathy for Lillian! She’s the reason Sabrina “read here tonight” 😂😂 Lillian told Sabrina we were “bullying” her Sabrina says in a video it was even that bad 🤣🤣

Maybe Lillian sees Sabrina’s the only victim nobody else

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
And as for mouthing that you’ll have no problem saying it to her face ‘the quiet one’ that’s funny cos a few pages back you were saying you had to be careful what you say, something along them lines incase she worked out who you were 🥴 bye for now some of us have things to do
Oh course this ‘isn’t you’ Sabrina 😂😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh course this ‘isn’t you’ Sabrina 😂😂😂
I didn’t see this one 😂 she really has been stalking my posts hasn’t she. I didn’t want her working who I was as I can’t be bothered with the drama of her, her behaviour makes me so anxious she’s seriously unstable Now that I know she’s so determined to find out who I am I won’t be telling her 😂😂😂

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And she thanked that user for sticking up for her! She never has much empathy for Lillian! She’s the reason Sabrina “read here tonight” 😂😂 Lillian told Sabrina we were “bullying” her Sabrina says in a video it was even that bad 🤣🤣

Maybe Lillian sees Sabrina’s the only victim nobody else
It’s funny how it was only her and Lilian who came into this group, she wouldn’t want others seeing the posts and seeing the truth that she’s not being bullied and that she came in here to keep the drama going 😳

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I didn’t see this one 😂 she really has been stalking my posts hasn’t she. I didn’t want her working who I was as I can’t be bothered with the drama of her, her behaviour makes me so anxious she’s seriously unstable Now that I know she’s so determined to find out who I am I won’t be telling her 😂😂😂
Hope you are ok though. I know your anxiety is maybe through the roof at her even singleing you out and only focusing on your comments. It’s like she’s determined in these msgs. She completely gave herself away when she made the videos STILL rambling in about you and your comments. She’s not even so bothered at the other , much worse stuff we’ve all been saying 😂 mind you, it’s all the truth. I just don’t want the silly t going round all her neighbours doors hounding them, or trying to annoy neighbours ‘with kids’ coz she knows yours are traumatised by her. I know I wouldn’t want that face & big mouth coming at me. She’d be out with the jammies and sliders and stomping about so much she’d be tripping over them 😂

Stay away from our friend crazy gal

Attachments

• IMG_0206.png
    IMG_0206.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Her latest 2 videos…it’s funny how there’s only 1 comment at each. From the same person. She is losing support rapidly. Making out she’s only just came in here last night to read when she’s been reading all along. When she promised Jamie and period I do believe she maybe stayed off here…for half of a day 😂

I was in stitches at her getting annoyed at the way some of her words are annoying. Sabrina, if you wish we can compile a list of words that Sabrina says that’s annoying. I did even suggest a while back that we start whole new thread there’s that many.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Omg I've never laughed so much as I did last night 😂😂 sitting eating my toast just now and laughing my head off thinking are we going to dalmatian 🤣🤣. Silly Lilly rides like a filly in my head rent free 🙈 have a great Saturday 👍
Yeah..you have to admit, them 2 accounts kept us entertained, and then 2 wee cheeky videos dedicated to us 😂🥰

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Neither of the 2 posters are Sabrina, one is Dalmatian Lilian. The other isnt Sabrina, I "spoke" to her on here when she made 2 accounts to post, one got banned so quickly because she posted so prolifically the software though she was a spammer :LOL:

Sabrina types as she speaks, an incoherent rant, repeats everything and every other sentence is either an outright lie or a cherry picked subject to address.
Whoever they are, it isnt Sabrina, but does share that last trait and fixates on a very small issue and runs with it.

Her videos are FULL of contradictions
STOP SPEAKING ABOUT MEEEEEEEE/carry on yous work away.
Yous are jealous/yous couldnt hack my life
Blah blah blah

The best part for me was, "Judge me for yourself, look through my videos to get to know me"
Notice she didnt say "oh but I have deleted about a third of them as i posted when my mouth ran ahead of my brain and showed my true colours"
Perhaps she will put them back up so people can hear her threaten to kill Jodie over and over and all the bare faced lies she tells

May 7, 2024
Dublin
She had someone on her live feeding in.

28days to Jamie celebrates his 12th birthday
Someone offers to send gifts
Naw you don’t have to do that … translates to send as much as you can 😜

Jamie is not getting a party 🥳 but she already has got in some of his presents including toy cars for his 12th birthday!

The music blaring in the background… I nodded of then not able to listen to anymore and went to sleep saying a prayer for the neighbours 😜

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
She had someone on her live feeding in.

28days to Jamie celebrates his 12th birthday
Someone offers to send gifts
Naw you don’t have to do that … translates to send as much as you can 😜

Jamie is not getting a party 🥳 but she already has got in some of his presents including toy cars for his 12th birthday!

The music blaring in the background… I nodded of then not able to listen to anymore and went to sleep saying a prayer for the neighbours 😜
More cAAAArs, surely there isn’t any left that she hasn’t bought.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
She needs Stacey Solomon in to one of those ‘life fix’ decluttering sessions 😜

More space stuff yet she already has two sets of them on the shelves and the gifted of one of the sets on her live so she showed the shelves.

One of the top three fell ages ago she says, but she hasn’t bothered to move boxes it fell behind to retrieve it 😜
Not even a 5 minute job but in true Sabrina style she will just rant about it instead!

May 6, 2024
antrim
I thought you were away? Thought you had better things to do? Now here you are stalking the quiet one

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Neither of the 2 posters are Sabrina, one is Dalmatian Lilian. The other isnt Sabrina, I "spoke" to her on here when she made 2 accounts to post, one got banned so quickly because she posted so prolifically the software though she was a spammer :LOL:

Sabrina types as she speaks, an incoherent rant, repeats everything and every other sentence is either an outright lie or a cherry picked subject to address.
Whoever they are, it isnt Sabrina, but does share that last trait and fixates on a very small issue and runs with it.

Her videos are FULL of contradictions
STOP SPEAKING ABOUT MEEEEEEEE/carry on yous work away.
Yous are jealous/yous couldnt hack my life
Blah blah blah

The best part for me was, "Judge me for yourself, look through my videos to get to know me"
Notice she didnt say "oh but I have deleted about a third of them as i posted when my mouth ran ahead of my brain and showed my true colours"
Perhaps she will put them back up so people can hear her threaten to kill Jodie over and over and all the bare faced lies she tells
Omg was that seriously not Sabrina?