Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
At the start I felt so sorry for her losing a child no parent should Bury their child.
I've a family member who lost her full term baby too 13 years ago.
I personally think she has been let down by our mental health service.
I went off her more I watched her. Way she talked about Jodie with prime.
She could be doing alot more in this life. I know places who help people with mental illnesses find work. A wee job even volunteering would get her out but she is stuck in her ways

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
At the start I felt so sorry for her losing a child no parent should Bury their child.
I've a family member who lost her full term baby too 13 years ago.
I personally think she has been let down by our mental health service.
I went off her more I watched her. Way she talked about Jodie with prime.
She could be doing alot more in this life. I know places who help people with mental illnesses find work. A wee job even volunteering would get her out but she is stuck in her ways
I used to be the same felt sorry for her but the videos I’ve seen has shown her to be a nasty manipulative person who knows how to make people feel sorry for her, then she shows her true colours and no one wants to be near her then.
She has been offered support by the mh teams she doesn’t want it she chooses to stay in grief she has made it her life which is entirely up to her if she would take accountably for that and stop blaming other people.
She lies all the time about things people have said no one had said half the things she tells everyone they have. She’ll rant now for a few days blaming the bullies but in reality she has no one to blame but herself.

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
I said you'll alk be dalmatian just stop no sense now it will bit yous backwards to go back and I will not have a good sleep think bout sabrin she will up set wit you'll all Fucing labian peoples
If ur going to comment can u at least spell properly my head hurts trying to read what you are saying , google translate can’t even understand it ffs 🤦‍♀️

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If any one offers help or suggestions that she doesn’t like she will will bark at them and block. I read a while back that she a counsellor had suggested her get rid of the bedroom as it was holding her back from moving on this was about 5 years after he passed. She bit back with oh counsellors can do off im never going to stop doing stuff for my boy and he needs a bedroom. So even the professionals have said what to do but in her head she can’t do that as then there is nothing to bring her attention. She looks at it like well my mother does it so I will to. She thrives on the attention she gets from it same with the dolls. She deliberately takes them out shopping and on lives she has them
On the screen. It’s so people will question her and give her attention. You can tell when comments aren’t coming in on a live she will move the doll around or have a bottle there just so someone says something about it. The only person who is holding her back and bullying her is herself.