Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She needs to go out make friends and act like a 44 year old adult. But no she will choose to stay in house with her dolls and idea of a child. No one is saying to forget Jamie but there are ways to honour his memory. She is making a mockery of death by letting on he’s still here and she knows what he likes and what he sees. No one knows what kind of child he would be. He passed away as a baby and unfortunately that’s all he will be. It’s terrible and many people have lost babies but to make it he whole life is so damaging. To herself and others around her.

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
At the start I felt so sorry for her losing a child no parent should Bury their child.
I've a family member who lost her full term baby too 13 years ago.
I personally think she has been let down by our mental health service.
I went off her more I watched her. Way she talked about Jodie with prime.
She could be doing alot more in this life. I know places who help people with mental illnesses find work. A wee job even volunteering would get her out but she is stuck in her ways
She hasn’t been let down by mental health services at all. She’s said herself that she’s been offered a number of things including counselling but has told those offering that she doesn’t want or need their help. There’s only so much people can do

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina knows better than any health professional though, was same with her knee (she has a sore knee in case you hadnt heard her mention it) When they said about PT and the injection she ranted and raved for days how it wouldnt work and she would "cut it out herself and show them" Yet now she has had the injection she can walk all over the place now with her dolly & pram. She doesnt WANT to be better, she thrives on being the victim. Now that she is on private and doesnt read on here :)rolleyes:) I'm not sure who will feed her ego now.

Jojo97

Jun 4, 2024
uk
I found here thanks to Sabrina being in and out watching her for some time now and a nut job is all I can say. Where does she get the money from? The constant here’s what I got in the town hauls 🫣 the toys for her bags of kindness. The video on her niece is another level of cray that kids mother has a lot to answer for if she lets Sabrina anywhere near her again. I know if that was my niece my sister and brother in law would make sure I never laid eyes on her again. She needs therapy on a serious note like people have been sectioned for less.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She needs to go out make friends and act like a 44 year old adult. But no she will choose to stay in house with her dolls and idea of a child. No one is saying to forget Jamie but there are ways to honour his memory. She is making a mockery of death by letting on he’s still here and she knows what he likes and what he sees. No one knows what kind of child he would be. He passed away as a baby and unfortunately that’s all he will be. It’s terrible and many people have lost babies but to make it he whole life is so damaging. To herself and others around her.
This is the part I can’t get my head around. It’s like she’s playing make believe fantasy families where he’s still there and growing up. As you say he unfortunately passed away as a baby, having a bedroom filled with crap is not needed. The whole joy of buying toys is to see a child get enjoyment out of them and to watch them playing with them. Anything she buys sits unopened gathering dust. She can kid herself all she wants that what she’s doing is normal, it’s far from it.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
This is the part I can’t get my head around. It’s like she’s playing make believe fantasy families where he’s still there and growing up. As you say he unfortunately passed away as a baby, having a bedroom filled with crap is not needed. The whole joy of buying toys is to see a child get enjoyment out of them and to watch them playing with them. Anything she buys sits unopened gathering dust. She can kid herself all she wants that what she’s doing is normal, it’s far from it.
There is so many like her I saw a family on live this morning having a full blown birthday party and a little child’s graveyard music cake balloons other kids wearing party hats the lot it’s mental

May 6, 2024
antrim
There is so many like her I saw a family on live this morning having a full blown birthday party and a little child’s graveyard music cake balloons other kids wearing party hats the lot it’s mental
Not healthy at all. Celebrating a birthday is one thing but buying all the toys for it and all year round is mental, it’s a waste. The stuff doesn’t get used.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
It’s the way people enable her. Make her think she is great and such a loving mother for doing all this stupid se

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
the people who support her are as much to blame as her, it’s like people who are abused and you’ll always get those in the background enabling the abuser telling them they are a good person. She reminds me of my ex always out to prove how good they are when they are as fake as do and to do a room up for Jodie and then give it to the dolls there’s no words for someone like that. She thinks she’ll control people on here by threatening whatever she doesn’t seem to realise she can’t control other people and if she wised up and stopped reading the comments she wouldn’t have to go on the way she does 😳

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
I have no issue at all with Sabrina having her reborns and I dont care what she spends her money on as that's no one's business. My issue with her is just how nasty she can be to other people ,myself included .If u don't agree with her u get blocked and berated ,she has no grey area at all and that ,I'm my opinion is what gets her enemies ,grow up Sabrina and stop feeling sorry for urself ,be nice to people and maybe u will find they will be nice to u too

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
Get a life, get a hobby, get over yourself says Sabrina… maybe follow your own advice. You can’t resist mentioning trolls and bullies in every vid turning it into a rant coz it feeds your need for drama. If you really cared about your “boys” you’d do as you said and stop looking. Because you can’t say you’re not reading here as you bring up stuff that’s been said. And also don’t you realise that the reason we don’t give up is coz we know it annoys you so much coz you can’t control it. Stop acting the victim

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I have no issue at all with Sabrina having her reborns and I dont care what she spends her money on as that's no one's business. My issue with her is just how nasty she can be to other people ,myself included .If u don't agree with her u get blocked and berated ,she has no grey area at all and that ,I'm my opinion is what gets her enemies ,grow up Sabrina and stop feeling sorry for urself ,be nice to people and maybe u will find they will be nice to u too
I’m the same as you I don’t care what she spends on what or that she pushes the reborns about whatever makes her happy. It’s her entitled attitude that gets me and how horrible she is to people who try to help and the victim playing is too much now. Also if I didn’t have an issue with her before she started mentioning me I do now, as someone who said very little about her she came straight for me, nasty witch 😂

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
Wasn't king ago she was given alit of gaming stuff xbox and lots of co tools which she left in the grave I mean one would be enough but them controllers went to the bin after being ruined their is many families out there struggle and could of done with even one of them controllers. Its just madness the amount of things she has been given and have now been disposed off and that's not even to mention the toys she had ppl buy for Xmas and birthdays off a wish list. What she should do is start of a memory of Jamie campaign. And donate the toys to children. I know she is gonna say she has already donated enough but it's better than sitting g there then being sold or threw out.