Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
Even in her apology she was blaming others people making me think your behind it, we didn’t make her think anyone was behind anything she assumed it was this woman, she hasn’t even the decency to apologise properly and wouldn’t publicly apologise after saying all that about the woman.
Half ass apologies, I am sorry BUT…

She can not take full responsibility for her actions

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
Im sorry but what ye r doing on here s disgraceful. Sabrina s doing nothing to no one she is a lovely woman who has been through a lot and does not need ye bullying and Stalking her. And bringing a business into this s going too far. I've followed her for well over a year and the fact that ye r constantly talking crap and watching her every move just shows how nasty people can be. Ye need to get a life and stop obsessing over someone just trying to live her life.And don't bother coming for me as I quiet frankly don't care what any of ye have to say.
Hi Sabrina 👋🏻

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I'm not new to the page, new member to make the comment. Like i said IF

I never said it was posted in the live. The Carol page that made the comment about sabrina being demoded was the same account commenting on all the twins/bodies videos. Use were making comments and they were appearing on the videos minutes later. The cum stain sofa. The way the dinner looked, how jodie was scared etc the groomer comments as use wrote your comments about the videos they copied word for word this groups comments anf posted them under her videos.
You’re in here slabbering and you’ve your own Sabrina group chat going. Maybe it was one of your cronies in your own group chat posting stuff they seen here?? Since yous are having a nosey here too

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
My names actually corrina, fanta Lemon cause I'm drinking a tin and use all use fake names✌🏻but like I said I made the comments IF the person is in here it needs to stop. I don't agree with everything sabrina does but i don't let it affect my day enough to be writting bibles and spewing se on gossip sites for hours on end trying to find ways to get onto her page to view stuff and by the looks of it half of use have multiple accounts just to watch her and report back your findings which is really sad. But if it is one of use in here down right bullying the woman and businesses, or even making fake accounts to upload videos of her take a look at yourself. I'll not waste another breathe on this site. Have the day use all deserve 🫶
Can someone tell me why all of Sabrina’s minions use the word “use/yous”? is it a requirement of the stoma squad. 🤔

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
We have tried to explain to "fanta lemon" but again someone cherry picking what they want to hear and focus on

I think we just ignore any new accounts like this, they clearly arent interested in hearing from any of us, they just want their say, so let them have their say, and ignore
I’d agree, I’d also ignore Lillian the woman is clearly illiterate. Wouldn’t even laugh react.

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Im sorry but what ye r doing on here s disgraceful. Sabrina s doing nothing to no one she is a lovely woman who has been through a lot and does not need ye bullying and Stalking her. And bringing a business into this s going too far. I've followed her for well over a year and the fact that ye r constantly talking crap and watching her every move just shows how nasty people can be. Ye need to get a life and stop obsessing over someone just trying to live her life.And don't bother coming for me as I quiet frankly don't care what any of ye have to say.
Yes she has been through something no one ever should, but it's been 12 years and you can't seriously think what she's doing is normal, we've all said some of the things said about her is nasty and not right and bringing another business into it isn't right, but sabrina brings it on herself, she's not the nice person you think she is,who videos fake suicide and suicide letters and leaves it up for over a week. She's as fake as do.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
So Sabrina’s starting a business now, selling her tat to her followers… is she allowed to do that being on pip?

It won’t affect her PIP directly but will impact other benefits she’s on - no such thing as sickness benefit any more it’s all moving/has been moved across to universal credit!

Can’t work so to illness then it’s the incapacity to work part of UC which is more than the unemployment part -

That’s approx 400 quid a fortnight, but that benefit will also mean they will pay her rent on top of that of that money & her rates (roughly at least 400 a month) So that’s over £1600 pounds a month for sitting on her hole playing with dolls & ghosts not counting PIP
She is no doubt in the LCWA group which I think allows you to try some earning but it all needs to be declared and can come of your entitlement!

She will also get free dental & opticians! And will have got all the COL handouts that’s been given out!

As for her PIP that’s an additional max of about £700 every 4 weeks if she’s on the high rate for both … but will not be impacted by any income!

One could argue as we have discussed in that past that she’s quite capable of some work and not as disabled as she makes out! Therefore no need for PIP or UC incapacity benefits!

So effectively ENTITLED to the basic Universal Credit for being unemployed and no PIP but her rent would still be paid.
And she might also be subject to a bedroom tax charge which she seems to avoid now!

She wouldn’t be doing so much shopping on plain UC and no PIP, she would have her rent paid and about 100 quid a week to live on

Now she has her rent paid and at least 300 quid a week to live on

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
It won’t affect her PIP directly but will impact other benefits she’s on - no such thing as sickness benefit any more it’s all moving/has been moved across to universal credit!

Can’t work so to illness then it’s the incapacity to work part of UC which is more than the unemployment part -

That’s approx 400 quid a fortnight, but that benefit will also mean they will pay her rent on top of that of that money & her rates (roughly at least 400 a month) So that’s over £1600 pounds a month for sitting on her hole playing with dolls & ghosts not counting PIP
She is no doubt in the LCWA group which I think allows you to try some earning but it all needs to be declared and can come of your entitlement!

She will also get free dental & opticians! And will have got all the COL handouts that’s been given out!

As for her PIP that’s an additional max of about £700 every 4 weeks if she’s on the high rate for both … but will not be impacted by any income!

One could argue as we have discussed in that past that she’s quite capable of some work and not as disabled as she makes out! Therefore no need for PIP or UC incapacity benefits!

So effectively ENTITLED to the basic Universal Credit for being unemployed and no PIP but her rent would still be paid.
And she might also be subject to a bedroom tax charge which she seems to avoid now!

She wouldn’t be doing so much shopping on plain UC and no PIP, she would have her rent paid and about 100 quid a week to live on

Now she has her rent paid and at least 300 quid a week to live on
This is really annoying to read. To see someone like that and the money she wastes when there are families really struggling. It’s actually made me feel sick reading it😢