Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

fantaLemon

May 17, 2024
Belfast
So you also have a group where you discuss Sabrina, its just not public like ours?oookayy

No one here condones ANY of what you have said if its true. As far as I am aware, everyone stays in here, we dont go RL(unlike Sabrina rocking up to peoples places of work kicking off), we dont doxx (unlike Sabrina who posts her, own door number and street and then wonders how people know where she lives, silly mare) and we certainly dont approve of anyone who does
No I don't have a chat were we discuss sabrina my friends actually send in the horrible stuff use post about her in utter disbelief, like i said there's a difference in gossiping and bullying and there is a line. And IF it is someone in here that is doing that stuff it actually needs knocked in the head, stick to your gossiping

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
You clearly didnt read where we all spoke about that in the past couple of days and agreed it wasnt on, it was sorted and agreed these topics wouldnt be broached again. The comments will still be there for you to verify
Exactly, picking and choosing the narrative. We cannot all be held responsible for what someone else says.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Funny how she said on her last live don’t say that dirt site name. But then shows the site and its name on her video. Sounds like she wants people to come on here and stick up for her. For someone who wants it’s all to stop she’s the one who keeps going on about it! Again Sabrina!!! If you don’t like it don’t look. Get on with your life !!!!

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina I don’t think u know whether ur coming or going… so you were outside just chatting to a friend but you apologised? Why would you apologise if u did nothing wrong? Ur not keeping up with ur many lies… it’s as laughable as when u edited Jamie’s pictures into the wall, which was clearly just one of ur phases since he hasn’t “appeared” in years.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Funny how she said on her last live don’t say that dirt site name. But then shows the site and its name on her video. Sounds like she wants people to come on here and stick up for her. For someone who wants it’s all to stop she’s the one who keeps going on about it! Again Sabrina!!! If you don’t like it don’t look. Get on with your life !!!!
Why does she not come on herself instead of sending others in

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
And IF it is someone in here that is doing that stuff it actually needs knocked in the head, stick to your gossiping

I agree with you, obviously we cannot guarantee it isnt someone from here, but personally I dont think it is, Sabrina ruffles feathers wherever she goes/posts. Ity could be any one of half a dozen sources

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina I don’t think u know whether ur coming or going… so you were outside just chatting to a friend but you apologised? Why would you apologise if u did nothing wrong? Ur not keeping up with ur many lies… it’s as laughable as when u edited Jamie’s pictures into the wall, which was clearly just one of ur phases since he hasn’t “appeared” in years.
I missed that who was she chatting too 😂😂

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I think that Fanta lemon is Sabrina they way they put if in capitals like she goes heavy on certain words in her videos, the way she said about a “friend” sending screenshots to her about things said about Sabrina? Sabrina saying on her videos that “friends” send her wats being said, and the comment earlier saying how comments on Sabrina’s videos of the twins we going up in real time to comments made here?? Who else would go out of their bloody way to actually see who comments on Sabrina’s videos then scoot over here as quick to see what’s going up at the same time🤫quekiny dink I don’t think