Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I'd love to know what Jamie's dad thinks of this behaviour. Ivan isn't it? Unless he isn't all there either🥴 just seen a post about her put a kids joker figure toy beside Gareths picture because when they done a race there was someone dressed up as joker🤣 I mean surely that has to be a joke.
And he didn’t fit on the tv unit so she just plinks in on the floor 😂😂 honestly her house is just clutter everywhere.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hi everyone can't believe it's Friday again 🤪 Anyway hubby just asked what's the latest on Sabrina Gate 😂😂 he's invested now 🙈😂😂 he's warned me though not to start laughing my head off the night 😂😂 like I'm going to listen to him anyway 😂 . Just had a thought though , if we are ever doing a declutter and clearing out we could dump our s on sabrinas doorstep seen as she likes se anyway 😂

Jojo97

Jun 4, 2024
uk
It would all go in her favour for PIPS. There is no way she was in ED for 1 hour, assessed and home. It is not possible!! I don't know, family would be the first to pick it up. Her GP probably prescribes and refers and if she doesn't engage there is nothing they can do. It's absolutely not normal.
I don’t know how it works in NI but in the south people on those types of payments are sent for review every few years and GP/MH teams are involved in the way of providing proff the individual isnt well enough to work (obviously she isn’t Jesus imagine going to work and her sitting there) and how the hospital released he so quick is scary to thing what happens to poor actual people that need and deserve help.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t know how it works in NI but in the south people on those types of payments are sent for review every few years and GP/MH teams are involved in the way of providing proff the individual isnt well enough to work (obviously she isn’t Jesus imagine going to work and her sitting there) and how the hospital released he so quick is scary to thing what happens to poor actual people that need and deserve help.
She admitted she bandaged her own arm so i can only assume they let her go because they knew she was lying. I’m not sure how UC works here as I don’t claim it but I think there would be reviews maybe that’s why she suddenly gets worse every so often so it can go on her claim

Jojo97

Jun 4, 2024
uk
She admitted she bandaged her own arm so i can only assume they let her go because they knew she was lying. I’m not sure how UC works here as I don’t claim it but I think there would be reviews maybe that’s why she suddenly gets worse every so often so it can go on her claim
That would make sense if when she’s up for review and off like a looney toon again

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Stuff for you and sabrina all you'll shood ashame of youllselfs
Shouldn't you be in bed relaxing ?? Take a deep breath and swallow your Alphabet Spaghetti slowly instead of gulping it down ffs 🙈😂. Maybe your not as thick as you make out and basically taking the piss ?? 🤔 because you commented on some of sabrinas videos ok but here your writing like your thick as s !! . I think your at it tbh 💁‍♀️