Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 25, 2024
Ireland
They make me cringe myself inside out🫣 Filtered to do as well.
The 2 ladies who bought those stupid birthday teddies off her wish list need to give their heads a wobble. If they really want to buy something for a child, they should maybe try buying for a living one who is in genuine need of things. They’re just playing into Sabrina’s fantasy life.

Also saying she’s letting Jamie have them now 🥴 what the do he’s not playing with them now, on his birthday, or ever for that matter! She is a space cadet!
She's as rough as a badgers ass iv nowt against badgers 🤣🤣🤣 see her tramping though omagh surprised she has her manky slidrs on and her jammies 🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why use stupid filters when people see you stomping through omagh in the flesh like a Clampit Sabrina 😄 ( stole that word from one of yous 😂) Clampit 😂 And as for people wasting their money buying stuff off her wishlist, yous are as bad as her ffs . And no we are not jealous one bit Sabrina , we have real lives and not living in fantasy island ffs .
I agree she has a totally different face in person 😂😂 I’m still baffled by the amount of delusional people who follow her and support her the world is mad 😂

May 25, 2024
Ireland
Why use stupid filters when people see you stomping through omagh in the flesh like a Clampit Sabrina 😄 ( stole that word from one of yous 😂) Clampit 😂 And as for people wasting their money buying stuff off her wishlist, yous are as bad as her ffs . And no we are not jealous one bit Sabrina , we have real lives and not living in fantasy island ffs .
Wiser eating grass scraggy hair thinks all men are looking at her if she'd get a job or an education 🤔 then she'd have less time to worry about the people on here and tattle but then where would she get her attention fix she how she'd cope paying for everything instead of getting handouts and no point using filters u aren't kim k 🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’d love to know what the difference is in him getting the stuff now or in his birthday. It all just sits on a shelf?! What’s stopping him from floating through the wall to the Dolls room and playing with the stuff there. If he truly sees all then he would know where it is. She really is cracked in the head. And the wish list should be to donate to children who need the stuff. Who would love a teddy or a note book. But no then Sabrina wouldn’t get all the attention.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Sabrina maybe you should get the rollers in , put on a bit makeup and dress up for a night out on the town , I'm sure some nice man or woman might just be out there waiting for you😁 . That's what you need , a dam good ride so you do , it will do you the world of good 😂 get into the real world 💁‍♀️

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She buried more than one there. One died at birth, then she kept picking it up another and screeching "hhhiiiiiiiiiiiii" in its face. It also died and was buried with the first one. She is a menace to animals, when she put the cat in the bathroom with its kittens she would pick them up, and when they struggled she would say "you dont want me picking you up do you ye wee se" 😭

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I remember she also kept picking the poor kittens up no long after they were born 😒
What I don’t get is why aren’t animal welfare out with her not only is she poisoning her animals daily I’ll bet not one of them receives there needed annual boosters and checkups because if she had any of them at the vets she would be slobbering about it

May 25, 2024
Ireland
Sabrina maybe you should get the rollers in , put on a bit makeup and dress up for a night out on the town , I'm sure some nice man or woman might just be out there waiting for you😁 . That's what you need , a dam good ride so you do , it will do you the world of good 😂 get into the real world 💁‍♀️
Maybe she could have a 3 way 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What I don’t get is why aren’t animal welfare out with her not only is she poisoning her animals daily I’ll bet not one of them receives there needed annual boosters and checkups because if she had any of them at the vets she would be slobbering about it
I dont understand why the neighbours arent round at her door, they garbage she feeds their cats, the nitrates and high salt content of that cheap meat she throws at them by the packet, I would be LIVID