Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I not freins sabrina I give moneys she no givings my back nos happily
Trying to work out what your saying so do you mean that you gave sabrina money and she's not paid you back ?? If that's the case then that's shocking😔 !!. Listen I want to apologise to you for been so horrible , I don't even know you but I should not have made fun of you and laugh at you , I am truly sorry . Xx

May 25, 2024
Ireland
Sabrina maybe you should get the rollers in , put on a bit makeup and dress up for a night out on the town , I'm sure some nice man or woman might just be out there waiting for you😁 . That's what you need , a dam good ride so you do , it will do you the world of good 😂 get into
Honestly I’m not surprised she takes takes takes but never gives back. She will step over everyone to get in the spotlight
Typical of her take take take 🙄 😒

Glittergirl

May 21, 2024
louth
I’d love to know what the difference is in him getting the stuff now or in his birthday. It all just sits on a shelf?! What’s stopping him from floating through the wall to the Dolls room and playing with the stuff there. If he truly sees all then he would know where it is. She really is cracked in the head. And the wish list should be to donate to children who need the stuff. Who would love a teddy or a note book. But no then Sabrina wouldn’t get all the attention.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I wouldn’t go so far as to say Lorraine is the normal one she definitely wasn’t a good parent. I didn’t know her two brothers just Lorraine and Sabrina.
I was laughing at the irony of her pushing a doll in a pushchair to the shop on tik tok calling us unstable 😂😂😂 I have to say it made me laugh
Snap!!! ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I nearly fell off my chair !🤣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I not freins sabrina I give moneys she no givings my back nos happily
See this is part of why we all had prob with her .. she's a disgrace 2 do that on U I could tell something wasn right U would comment on videos an she wouldn reply 2 U .. she's a horrible vile b after all the comments U put in here having her back an that's how she treats u she's vile

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Trying to work out what your saying so do you mean that you gave sabrina money and she's not paid you back ?? If that's the case then that's shocking😔 !!. Listen I want to apologise to you for been so horrible , I don't even know you but I should not have made fun of you and laugh at you , I am truly sorry . Xx
I felt so bad for doing the same .. here is about Sabrina it's no excuse but I think we all just got caught up in the moment when she came on backing Sabrina...

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
Good for you!
It will be deleted and you will be blocked but it WILL rattle her

She is always begging for money, not paying someone back is despicable. Hopefully this will make her pay you back Lilian but she wont be friends with you any longer. EVERYONE is disposable to her
It was my other account anyway has over 28k followers on it would have made her wonder who tf it was not on a “zero zero” account 🤣