Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 14, 2024
Omagh
That’s why she had to cut ties with top toys she can’t get anymore boxes on clear pay. So she can’t say that so she blames us. We may call her simple but she has a vindictive mind.
I have clearpay myself and has the max credit limit but I know when to stop ordering, if I think the payment is going to be to much I don't order anything else until its paid of a bit.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She's blocking left right and center,unless you agree with her she doesn't want to know.
Some are genuinely trying to help her 😂she doesnt want help she wants to be a victim and have people feel sorry for her like look how quick she changed mood when people kept posting about Lillian anyone else would ignore the comments or be like do of but she’ll have to keep it going

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just watched that video according to her we made up this lie about her owing Lillian money completely out of thin air. Aoife is the only one who knows her inside and out 🤢 and can send her stuff about the site but if anyone else dare to send they will be blocked. She swore on his picture that she wouldn’t look on here or talk about it again. She said about this site 50 times on that live. Plus in every video. If she truly didn’t want to know about anything she would talk about it or listen to anyone. The only person who is putting you through hell is yourself

May 6, 2024
antrim
Did anyone actually hear the toy go off,I had to go to the loo and missed it ffs.
I didn’t hear it even tho I was watching, but she was banging on for ages explaining how it couldn’t have went off on its own. She’s a fing looper, honestly that woman is just obsessed with trying to bring Jamie to life as much as she can.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina finally knows not to give the name of this site because she’s sent soooo many people here who can see her for the person she is 🤣🤣
That’s what it is 😂 her ranting away saying it’s lies well for her wee enablers who come on here go back a few pages and read Lillian’s posts and read the comment that was posted on Sabrina’s video because she’s lying about how it’s worded as well

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh so the lies are getting out of hand now it’s got worse all we have said is give Lillian her money back. No one has threatened her or lied about her. She is putting a pinned post up saying here’s proof I asked for help and police told me to stay of social media. And we didn’t doz her address she did that herself. Wouldn’t put it past her to put a brick through her own window and blame us. Or something happens to Jamie’s headstone and we will be blamed as we non stop stalk her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aww Sabrina all I hear is me, me, me and lie after lie she thinks someone is coming for her as the lies are getting worse on the dirt site 😂😂 I done know about yous but I don’t know who would go after someone for owing Lillian 15, or thinking that Sabrina is a lesbian or lying about sh. She’s mad 😂😂 that’s some post I wonder could we do her for harassment because all the lies she has told on us someone could come after us 😳 and as far as I’m aware it was no one from here who shared her address the big clampit did it herself many times.
As I’ve said before even if we never mentioned her name again she’s going to keep going lying. She doesn’t want people knowing the name of on here for obvious reasons they wouid see it’s not what she says it is

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh so the lies are getting out of hand now it’s got worse all we have said is give Lillian her money back. No one has threatened her or lied about her. She is putting a pinned post up saying here’s proof I asked for help and police told me to stay of social media. And we didn’t doz her address she did that herself. Wouldn’t put it past her to put a brick through her own window and blame us. Or something happens to Jamie’s headstone and we will be blamed as we non stop stalk her.
She’s dangerous isn’t she because I wouldn’t put any lie past her she would do anything to put it on us. The reason the police don’t get involved is because they don’t see it as bullying either. She’s such an asshole every word in that video was a lie