Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
She craves attention as no one bothers with her in the real world id say those people who used to speak to her done bother with her as she's a vindictive b nice to there face then back stab them getting money to lay at home on her cum sofa in her scummy jammy bottom begging people who are stupid enough to buy her stuff join the real world and work like the rest of us we don't get it handed to us 🤬🤬🤬
In fairness I’m not sticking up for her but know her off here and the stains on her sofa are from her rose bear making when she was all over them there was loads of TikToks at the time and I remember her showing the glue stains

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
As I had my coffee I sat picking apart her lies on that post
It is quite spectacular how many lies she can rant on one post

I didnt even want to mention THAT site
LIE she mentions it on most of her videos, even when it isnt even relevant

Protesting SO much that she doesnt read on here
LIE of course she is reading on here, she says she blocks anyone who tells her stuff, yet knows exactly whats being said?? So either way, there is a lie being told.

Who will people believe, "us ""cretins"" or someone with an open account where people can see for themselves?
Us who have receipts that prove her lies, she doesnt have an open account, she has a heavily censored account, is the Jodie Prime video still on her account? Is ALL the videos where she flips out instantly over nothing still there??
The nano second anyone comments with truths, she deletes and blocks.

Swearing on Jamies "life"
Dont get me started on that one, she has broken every promise she has made on that, and comes out with "reasons" and "excuses" as to why she "looked but didnt read" give me strength, she genuinely thinks we are as daft as she is

It wasnt a troll account but they were a bit ignorant and used swear words
QUOTE "Well why dont you pay Lilian back the money you borrowed from her? She has been more than good to you and you cant even pay her back" There is a screenshot of this.

Her owing Lilian money is our new lie and weird fantasy sick kick, as Lilian WAS a friend of hers
Lilian told us herself

If you are going to make up lies about someone borrowing money at least make it believable
The post where Lilian told us herself is still there

The rest is an incoherent ramble, about sentences in bios
She is SO grateful to the ""friend"" who told her whats being said. Cant be that good of a friend or they would have told her it was Lilian who said about her not paying money back, so the ""friend"" is telling lies by omission and making Sabrina look even more stupid than she usually does.
It’s disturbing the lengths she goes to not take accountability and if someone was reading this page then why did they not share that it was Lillian who told us she’ll be giving of about this for days now but that latecnight post the drama is unreal like are people are actually believing we are putting her at risk? She couldn’t even be honest and say someone made a comment she had to add lies in, the way she keeps saying I’m being bullied is ridiculous 😂 I honestly reel she was never bullied yes people might say things but it’s no where near on the level she claims it is and anyone who comments anything she doesn’t like is accused of bullying. Whoever sajd there was no hope for her is right there really isn’t and everyone will see eventually whys she’s really like that she’s mad 😂

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland

It’s disturbing the lengths she goes to not take accountability and if someone was reading this page then why did they not share that it was Lillian who told us she’ll be giving of about this for days now but that latecnight post the drama is unreal like are people are actually believing we are putting her at risk? She couldn’t even be honest and say someone made a comment she had to add lies in, the way she keeps saying I’m being bullied is ridiculous 😂 I honestly reel she was never bullied yes people might say things but it’s no where near on the level she claims it is and anyone who comments anything she doesn’t like is accused of bullying. Whoever sajd there was no hope for her is right there really isn’t and everyone will see eventually whys she’s really like that she’s mad 😂
The person feeding information back to her does it to keep Sabrina at it this person is also someone constantly in her lives and pretending to be her best friend everyone hears the persons name mentioned often

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She bouncing about thinking she’s got one up on us because of the toy thing and that it happened to go off on live. She was over there moving things and blowing dust about she has obviously set off a sensor or something. You know it was because she wouldn’t pick up the wee remote thing or press the buttons to confirm it was on. What ever did happen doesn’t take away from the fact she is a liar and a maniac. She begs for money then goes and shows her hauls on line. No shame whatsoever. The wish list is deplorable. Someone called Keren bought a stationary set ( second one he’s got) and she’s loving it. The man needs his head looked at. I’m sure some wee kid would have loved that as they probably done get much. What effing use is that to a dead baby. Just to sit there gathering dust and then sold off when she needs money.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
In fairness I’m not sticking up for her but know her off here and the stains on her sofa are from her rose bear making when she was all over them there was loads of TikToks at the time and I remember her showing the glue stains
We don't actually think it's cum 🤣 cum hasn't been near that women in a longggg fing time 🤣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s doing a cleaning live 😂 she says she only mentions the bullies when she’s sticking up for herself and her mentions the bullies in every video 😂 she’s as mad as do I think she’s getting worse she’s all buzzing and then one person will say the wrong thing and full on rant only
She's manic!!! I wonder is she bi polar on top of many other conditions.. she's a narcissist nothing is her fault she's a decent person in her eyes yet she was the 1 calling a child a tramp! Swear I can't get my head around that 1

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I think she deliberately sets things up to happen because Jamie hasn’t appeared in a long time very convenient timing and possibly people arent believing the bullying stuff as much because they can see how she’s reacting to comments on her videos and lives and they know she’s lying if that’s what she classes as bullying so now she’s going down the child road again to get more attention
I think,the dead should b left to rip,they have suffered enough,on this earth(just my opinion)