Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She thinks our children are not safe and we should spend more time with them. Not sure about anyone else, mine are all successful independent young adults. As if ANYONE is going to take parenting advice from that headcase :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

People keep asking her if she is all right
she cannot even comprehend her manic behaviour is cause for concern.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think,the dead should b left to rip,they have suffered enough,on this earth(just my opinion)
Yeah I’m the same and I don’t think she should be using her child as an excuse to behave the way she does she’s a complete asshole he needs to be let rest in peace and the lies of her saying we s of her child as far as I’m aware we never have, it’s her we have the issue with

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Yeah I’m the same and I don’t think she should be using her child as an excuse to behave the way she does she’s a complete asshole he needs to be let rest in peace and the lies of her saying we s of her child as far as I’m aware we never have, it’s her we have the issue with
I don't think,he would b proud of his mother if I, was her son/daughter, I'd be ashamed of her,I'd be looking for new Foster mum!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She thinks our children are not safe and we should spend more time with them. Not sure about anyone else, mine are all successful independent young adults. As if ANYONE is going to take parenting advice from that headcase :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

People keep asking her if she is all right
she cannot even comprehend her manic behaviour is cause for concern.
My kids are totally fine to, can’t share much detail she’ll work out who I am but then again she’s that stuck up her own ass she might not 😂😂 my adult kids are married own their own houses and have great jobs so I think I did ok Sabrina and my younger ones are still at school still doing ok 😳 jealousy is her problem and she thinks because when she wished bad karma on our kids and we reacted she thinks she’ll get a reaction every time she mentions them but she just makes herself look worse

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Oh she’s a manic t. Sabrina my kids are fine love don’t you be worrying yourself about them. You’re the crazy bastard that isn’t fit to be around kids!
She is jealous of us,we have our kids our husband, our own house,what has she got?a house in a park were no decent faimly would want to live.
You a achieve a lot in your sad little life Sabrina.
Not a friend about yeah,a mad mother,(has mad has your self)
You buy children tat,'to make them happy, you can buy people r children, I'd b ashamed, if I was related to you I probably wouldn't tell any body if was . It would b easier, that way..