Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
There she goes stomping up the street pushing her pram once again posting about us ‘cretins’
Sabrina for someone who doesn’t care you really won’t give over about this website.
And your knee seems to be better all of a sudden. I think you forget your lies, best borrow that notebook you begged from Amazon to start writing them down.

Imagine looking out the window and seeing her walking past pushing her doll and holding her phone up in front of her yapping away 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Shes that thick she doesn’t realise them people were being nice to her not judging her . Her ranting away about being obsessed and she mentions us in every video and blames us for every comment. I hate to say this but she’ll be at the dramatics again soon and the police will be out you can tell by the way she goes on she’s so unstable and she’s the one going on about Jodie, flippin nutter

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Jesus christ the night. She hasn't stopped all day. Just in from work and I can't listen no more. She 10000% reading here. Same old se over and over. do sake love move on. Get ur good gutties on and go for a big long walk!!!
I can’t listen to her anymore either she’s ridiculous today, your right the same crap again she hates being exposed for who she is and it’ll be that screenshot that’s sending her mad 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Did she really say that about other people miscarriages?? Or was that edited down?
No! Wasn’t edited at all! When she says edited she’s trying to say it’s been somehow messed with to make it look like she said something she didn’t. that page posted a longer clip. She said it, she can’t talk her way out of it

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Omg Sabrina leave that dog alone stop pushing him over, poor dog looked like he really badly needed to piss, walking around trying to find somewhere. Make better use of your time and take him out to piss

I have no experience of dogs, is hers OK? She ridicules people wondering, spitting "what do ye want me to do buy him glasses"? but even I know you can buy a hoop on a harness to stop them walking into things. He seems all over the place poor wee sod, wandering into the fireplace and the door