Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She is a muppet, she thinks because her dollies are £350+ there isnt a possibility she still owed £150 when she constantly pays things up?
I remember the video saying she had got the dolly before she finished paying for it
How stupid are her followers?
Exactly there is many videos of her saying she got the doll and still had money to pay off. And there was at least one doll she got early then was on tiktok trying to flog it before she had actually paid for it. Sure look what happened with the doll she got of Tracey if she had paid for it already why did she send it back? She went moaning that she couldn’t afford the weekly payments so Tracey suggested just to send it back if she couldn’t afford it. Sabrina expected her to say never worry keep it and I’ll eat the rest of the money. That’s why they fell out because Tracey didn’t fall for her sob story and just give her the doll.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
How that women can sit on TT and make videos on how much of a good person she is and tell us make it make sense and say she's been bullied just blows my mind she has talked crap about r kids and even her own family! She makes no sense at all she would do a 3mins video saying the same s over an over again trying 2 even convince herself with the lies she tells. It's just this simple for me she's a lair she's an attention seeker she runs other attention seekers down on the app and she's a thief and it's a bit rich her calling anyone with an opinion a bully cos we r calling her out on her s when she slandered Jodie(11 years of age ) on TT over an opened bottle off prime that video is out there for forever now 1 day that child is guna see that isn't of her saying thats over an done with she should have put up a video of apologising 2 that child! No buts or excuses but cos she lost a child she thinks she doesn have to! She's vile!!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
How that women can sit on TT and make videos on how much of a good person she is and tell us make it make sense and say she's been bullied just blows my mind she has talked crap about r kids and even her own family! She makes no sense at all she would do a 3mins video saying the same s over an over again trying 2 even convince herself with the lies she tells. It's just this simple for me she's a lair she's an attention seeker she runs other attention seekers down on the app and she's a thief and it's a bit rich her calling anyone with an opinion a bully cos we r calling her out on her s when she slandered Jodie(11 years of age ) on TT over an opened bottle off prime that video is out there for forever now 1 day that child is guna see that isn't of her saying thats over an done with she should have put up a video of apologising 2 that child! No buts or excuses but cos she lost a child she thinks she doesn have to! She's vile!!!
She really is a horrible horrible b.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She won’t show this on tik tok but she has another one up and people in the comments and her blaming us 😳 now maybe it was someone from here but she definitely posted it for the attention
She deleted all her comments from the site. Claiming they blocked her but the page owner showed their block list and she ain’t on it lol