Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s def Aoife doing the spying. She’s the queen of trolling, screenshots and drama , and being Sabrina’s minion. Loads of accounts she uses to spy with, go on peoples lives etc. They used to troll Tanya, Jacob …. In fact that’s still ongoing. Like a wee private joke in some of the lives…. All laughs at others expense. But I guess that’s not bullying as it’s those pair that’s doing it….
Omg yes she’s on that TikTok tea on fb taking the right piss out of people. But that’s ok

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina is a profession at gaslighting no one’s pain is as bad as hers not one is grieving like she is she’s disgusting vile and beyond cruel she knows what she has done recently but does she care no of course she doesn’t the taxi men that bring her home from town think she’s a looper with her dolly also why is she getting diazepams from the dr just because she says she has anxiety ect ect no she does not if you where near her in town when she’s on her s shopping sprees you would see how she is her fake voices are fooling no one she’s been reported as well to animal welfare for poisoning her dogs and I’ve asked for them to make sure benji gets a full health check he will die of sodium poisoning then she goes and makes him chicken with bbq sauce on it she shouldn’t have animals I bet her house stinks of piss all those videos she had up yesterday I thought what a waste of air while I sat watching a family member struggle to breath there she is wasting a body that works perfectly fine and all she uses it for is to spend tax payers money and argue on tik tok she should have been a stain on the bedsheets that one

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Sabrina is a profession at gaslighting no one’s pain is as bad as hers not one is grieving like she is she’s disgusting vile and beyond cruel she knows what she has done recently but does she care no of course she doesn’t the taxi men that bring her home from town think she’s a looper with her dolly also why is she getting diazepams from the dr just because she says she has anxiety ect ect no she does not if you where near her in town when she’s on her s shopping sprees you would see how she is her fake voices are fooling no one she’s been reported as well to animal welfare for poisoning her dogs and I’ve asked for them to make sure benji gets a full health check he will die of sodium poisoning then she goes and makes him chicken with bbq sauce on it she shouldn’t have animals I bet her house stinks of piss all those videos she had up yesterday I thought what a waste of air while I sat watching a family member struggle to breath there she is wasting a body that works perfectly fine and all she uses it for is to spend tax payers money and argue on tik tok she should have been a stain on the bedsheets that one
Was this recently that you reported her to animal welfare?

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Agreed, big Sabo should definitely have been swallowed by her oul ma

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I been struggling for 7 years to get anxiety tablets and that fool has diiazapam? Seriously? System is an absolute disgrace
It’s bizarre , my auntie was on diazepam for years and they cut her off them coz they’re apparently trying to get everyone off them, so how on earth is that head the ball still managing to get them?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s bizarre , my auntie was on diazepam for years and they cut her off them coz they’re apparently trying to get everyone off them, so how on earth is that head the ball still managing to get them?
They generally don’t prescribe them anymore it’s phenegran now not sure if the spelling they aren’t addictive

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Even to hear her voice in general is nothing like her tik toks she’s very loud even when just talking she shouts but she puts on a sweet voice for her videos she’s so fake. I don’t know how people who follow her can’t see how bad she genuinely is like them rants are mad and even the videos with her laughing she sounds crazy how do people not see it 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She thinks she’s so clever but she doesn’t realise the people ‘closest’ to her are the ones causing the s not us 😂 and her self of course, video after video after video id love to know what other people who just watch think of her behaviour
Im still baffled as to how people don’t see her for who she is like then rants if I followed someone on tik tok and they went on like that I would know something wasn’t right with them or if they supposedly got that much hate I wouldn’t wonder why. I see others who do get hate on tik tok and they are not like Sabrina at all no ranting or going on like that and Sabrina can’t cope at all with people offering advice