Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
It’s terrible to say but it was best Sabrina didn’t have any children and those children aren’t there with her now. - she can hardly look after her bloody animals. I know a girl at the moment she goes on the same as Sabrina less ranting videos but she’s so self absorbed and doesn’t want to own up to her actions - she has two wee boys taken away by social services due to neglect and abuse, same father for both of them now she’s pregnant again with some other fella and her mum is now looking after the two boys and I’d assume as social is involved that this child will be taken off her too. Some people should be sterilised for the childrens sake.

May 6, 2024
antrim
do off sabrina that is not Jamie that is a clearly EDITED photo. What did you do put your pic and his dad’s pic into one of those apps to see what he would have looked like? Because that’s not a fing spirit love that’s clearly been edited in.

And by the way, nobody is bullying your son!! He isn’t even here to bully. He is deceased. You absolute weapon

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
do off sabrina that is not Jamie that is a clearly EDITED photo. What did you do put your pic and his dad’s pic into one of those apps to see what he would have looked like? Because that’s not a fing spirit love that’s clearly been edited in.

And by the way, nobody is bullying your son!! He isn’t even here to bully. He is deceased. You absolute weapon
This has me in stitches 😂 I swear anyone that believes that picture is real needs locked up in Holywell 😂

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I wouldn’t believe her unless she has kept ones as I would have given diazepam as I have severe anxiety and now they give me something different as diazepam is addictive
She definitely still has them not long ago she had tik toks up about taking them before going into town sure she talked about mixing them and sleepers

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s terrible to say but it was best Sabrina didn’t have any children and those children aren’t there with her now. - she can hardly look after her bloody animals. I know a girl at the moment she goes on the same as Sabrina less ranting videos but she’s so self absorbed and doesn’t want to own up to her actions - she has two wee boys taken away by social services due to neglect and abuse, same father for both of them now she’s pregnant again with some other fella and her mum is now looking after the two boys and I’d assume as social is involved that this child will be taken off her too. Some people should be sterilised for the childrens sake.
I agree with you she’s very unstable them poor children wouldn’t have known if they were coming or going if she behaved the way she does now. She thinks buying toys makes you a good parent there’s so much more to it and she can say she feels sorry for our kids all she wants doesn’t bother me as I know my children are well cared for, she’s just so spiteful and nasty imagine passing all that hatefulness on to a child

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh do me that balloon video I can’t even!! I have 3 kids Sabrina so I’ve went through MANY a ballon’s for birthdays etc, and they all move like this you absolute attention seeking nutjob.
And as for those pictures of Jamie’s supposed spirit, they’re all different faces, different ages, clearly photoshopped you are in serious need of help!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh do me that balloon video I can’t even!! I have 3 kids Sabrina so I’ve went through MANY a ballon’s for birthdays etc, and they all move like this you absolute attention seeking nutjob.
And as for those pictures of Jamie’s supposed spirit, they’re all different faces, different ages, clearly photoshopped you are in serious need of help!
I was thinking the same like balloons move they are full of air 😂 she’s mad and Jamie would be 12 now and she talks about him growing up but home come according to the medium the granny was holding a baby supposedly Logan so how come Logan hasn’t grew up but Jamie has