Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
She’s trying to act smart and winding people up.

my theory on the Lilian thing.
that was Lilian on here and Sabrina had blocked her but she’s unblocked and manipulated Lilianinto believing her lies and perhaps paid her back, then Lillian’s had to go on comments and effectively clear Sabrina’s name.
This is what I think too.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Also before tonight it was just Jamie's room now tonight it's Jamie's and logans,so is she trying to say that a 7 year old and 12 year old would share a single bed.
She msg purchase some bunks!

I listened to her for about 10mins last night. Was chatting complete se about boys at their grannys and how she was gonna put the doll in the cot soon bla bla. I know she was only ‘winding up the trolls’ but it was scary how easy them lies flowed out of her big gub.

Just making yourself look like even more of a big fat liar Sabrina - proving our point big time lol

I wonder what today will bring 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You can clearly see she’s over “Logan” there was no massive pile of presents for him, no canvases or anything. He never got a wish list or the line it’s my son’s birthday in (insert number of days) so my heads fried.
I don’t see why the anniversary of her son is such a big deal and no one should upset her or talk about her because her son turns 12 soon. Really trying to suck every last ounce of attention out of that one event. She went on about buying him age appropriate toys she’s a balloon and knows nothing of what kids want. Every kid is different and into many things so she just buys what’s reduced and lets on Jamie sent her a sign. 🤦‍♀️ if Jamie had of lived I really believe there would have been a deedee/ gypsy rose Blanchard situation going on. He’s always be ill from some mysterious illness and she was the only one who knew and she’d have gofundmes up for treatments. Jesus could just picture it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
These may have been last year or two but what’s the difference from writing in TikTok tea and on here. She’s not as innocent as she makes out. These wouldn’t even be bad if she didn’t condemn everyone one of us for writing in here. Welcome to the cretin club Sabrina

Attachments

• IMG_7040.png
    IMG_7040.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7039.png
    IMG_7039.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7038.png
    IMG_7038.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7037.png
    IMG_7037.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7036.png
    IMG_7036.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 63

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
These may have been last year or two but what’s the difference from writing in TikTok tea and on here. She’s not as innocent as she makes out. These wouldn’t even be bad if she didn’t condemn everyone one of us for writing in here. Welcome to the cretin club Sabrina
All her stop cyber bulling coming back to slap her in the face lol

May 6, 2024
antrim
Well well well, seems our Sabrina has a serious case of double standards.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Theres not much difference in what she was saying and what we are doing talk about being a hypocrite, you’ll not see this mentioned in her tik tok. She keeps saying come to my door and say it to my face she wouldn’t know what to do with herself if someone confronted her 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

These would make a nice sliding photo collage on TikTok with some nice gentle music in the background, the kind Bina favours SO much 😆
The Sabrinangelmom account may see these and post them.
They obviously know about here as their latest one mentions here (the Emmerdale music in the background is GENIUS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
These would make a nice sliding photo collage on TikTok with some nice gentle music in the background, the kind Bina favours SO much 😆
The Sabrinangelmom account may see these and post them.
They obviously know about here as their latest one mentions here (the Emmerdale music in the background is GENIUS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
I was just away to say this. Really hope that account sees this and does it.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sabrina Angel mom needs to share these screenshots. Pot kettle sabo

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Gaslighting? Sliders? It’s fing obvious she’s reading here. Letting on people are messaging her aye right.
She was supposed to send someone a bag of tat for their kids birthday but because of the trolling and bulling and it being Jamie’s birthday soon she couldn’t do it. Really blaming us again!! She won’t be in town til next Thursday? There’s a post office up the street but no too far for the lazy se. Can’t keep her promises and blames us pathetic Sabrina.
The post office down the town is only good enough for when she posts her vinted crap that she got money for not for something she hasn’t being paid to do so the gift can wait in her eyes

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Last live,from what I could make out,she was trying to wine us up,to c if we would bites,5 mins was enough for me.
She made a comment that some woman was a on a live,that she couldt listen to her,shebwas like a 'squawker',oh I had to leave,her voice going right through me,
I wonder was she talking about herself

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Last live,from what I could make out,she was trying to wine us up,to c if we would bites,5 mins was enough for me.
She made a comment that some woman was a on a live,that she couldt listen to her,shebwas like a 'squawker',oh I had to leave,her voice going right through me,
I wonder was she talking about herself
the live worked wonders for me I was asleep by 11 something last night which is unheard of for me.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I did wonder was “our liljo” a real account.
It definitely was .. but now Lillian Wilson is saying we r talking about her so I think Sabrina has told her that cos that Lillian would've known she didn lend her £15 quid and if that's the case then that girl is thick noone ever spoke about her and now liljoe has disappeared from here so I think she has gotten her back on side the girl seems very naive bless her

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It makes no sense 🤔even Sabrina herself said we were giving Lilian hell here for her spelling and she had taking a stroke! Now all of a sudden she’s back on her tiktok and spelling perfect 🥴
I think it's a different Lillian and Sabrina told her we where attacking her and making us look like we made up she didn pay her money back.. so Lillian Wilson sees us as lairs and Sabrina being bullied