Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I still believe it was Sabrina who made that comment to top toys. Why not just block and delete and move on. So she had to make a Massive deal and have every one flock round her and be like no don’t give up your amazing the usual lick hole bollacks. It’s all ways to bring the attention to her. So she can be like I’m so strong all I go through. The woman makes me sick.
Ur prob on to something there.. I'm more to believe this because she was desperate 2 make us look bad and her this victim swear I've never known a grown ass women want to be a victim as much as her in my life!!!! It's embarrassing

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I just don't think it's the same girl I really don't and if so do them she's a great con artist just like Sabrina.. and I'd be livid cos I apologized 2 her
Same here , I apologised too!! See if that fat cow is at it , I swear I will run her over and her fing dollie with my trolly next time I see her in Asda . fing baboon that she is !!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Ur prob on to something there.. I'm more to believe this because she was desperate 2 make us look bad and her this victim swear I've never known a grown ass women want to be a victim as much as her in my life!!!! It's embarrassing

At the end of that video she is pointing people to the sabrinaangelmom tiktok to learn the name of here, she WANTS people to come, she wants to stir up drama, she is goading people into doing it, she is so sad & lonely, the drama is ALL she has left

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
At the end of that video she is pointing people to the sabrinaangelmom tiktok to learn the name of here, she WANTS people to come, she wants to stir up drama, she is goading people into doing it, she is so sad & lonely, the drama is ALL she has left
Loved the way she went on at the bespoke person to go read here then come back and apologise to her. Then says oh your blocked but the continued to talk to her lol
And I 100% believe she is behind the top toys comment. How she is able to say exactly what was said and its intention. She is a professional victim.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I think mad Mena,has been at the m and m's,she is of one again!
Someone commented on her rant saying what kind of person uses pics of someone else’s child regarding the so called spirit pictures. What the do are these people smoking! They aren’t pictures of Sabrina’s child, they’re poorly edited pictures of God knows who’s kid!

mrsbrown

Jun 14, 2024
Banbridge
Hello everyone I am a new member. I was told about this page and thought I would join in . I was going to sell sabrina a reborn for £450 that was a cheap price considering I paid near £700 for it but decided I didn't want it . She went crazy because I wouldn't drop the price busy telling me how hard up she was and needed this reborn to recover
from the death of her son . She gave me a sob story then she started harassing me and calling me every name under the sun because I wouldn't drop the price then she blocked me . Vicious evil person .

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Hello everyone I am a new member. I was told about this page and thought I would join in . I was going to sell sabrina a reborn for £450 that was a cheap price considering I paid near £700 for it but decided I didn't want it . She went crazy because I wouldn't drop the price busy telling me how hard up she was and needed this reborn to recover
from the death of her son . She gave me a sob story then she started harassing me and calling me every name under the sun because I wouldn't drop the price then she blocked me . Vicious evil person .

Welcome!
As every day goes on, more and more people are coming forward.
She cannot delete or block on here, its why she hates here SO much

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I can well believe it love. She thinks the world owes her something. And if you don’t agree with her or give her stuff you are a bully and a cretin. Sick sick woman

May 6, 2024
antrim
She thinks the world and everyone in it owes her something just because she lost a child.