Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Poor Jodie justice for Jodie✊🏼✊🏼

She lives in a VERY small community, I cannot believe for one minute that hasnt got back to Jodie, she keeps shouting Jodie wasnt even in the house, big woop, someone, probably at her school will have seen it and shown her it, they must take the piss about her barking mad auntie with the dollies pram as it is

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I've been here just over a month she just liessss!!!! Attention seeking at its finest.. said she wasn on TT at the time that's on the pictures the medium done yet claimed in the articles she was being bullied talks crap!
She claims she’s been bullied for 12 years 😂 did them bullies suddenly stop how does she know then it’s us and not them just proves she’s lying

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She lives in a VERY small community, I cannot believe for one minute that hasnt got back to Jodie, she keeps shouting Jodie wasnt even in the house, big woop, someone, probably at her school will have seen it and shown her it, they must take the piss about her barking mad auntie with the dollies pram as it is
Jodie and the twins haven’t been at hers in ages I don’t know if that’s their mothers who stopped it or Sabrina but the twins haven’t been since we called her a groomer

May 14, 2024
Omagh
I'm all for people seeing the real sabrina and I know them pics are on Google but that account was a low blow, it's only giving her more ammunition and people will feel sorry for her and making us out to be how she describes us,probably not even someone from here but you know rightly she'll blame us. I think she needs sectioned with the temper in them videos, for her own safety.