Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I'm all for people seeing the real sabrina and I know them pics are on Google but that account was a low blow, it's only giving her more ammunition and people will feel sorry for her and making us out to be how she describes us,probably not even someone from here but you know rightly she'll blame us. I think she needs sectioned with the temper in them videos, for her own safety.
I agree with you. Although in the video where she is in her bedroom you can clearly see a pillow or something with that picture of Jamie’s face. I think he she’s going to go mad when the pics are made public she shouldn’t be showing them on an open TikTok account. She can’t control what people are doing with them. She put them out there to begin with and she obviously supplied the paper and magazine with them. Saying they shouldn’t be on Google but they were fine to be up when she needed everyone to feel sorry for her. Or when she put a close up of his page on a go fund me. That’s still out there. She needs to toughen up and not react in that childish way. I do believe she needs sectioned or banned from TikTok for at least 6 months

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Dis yiu just see that video that she quickly deleted about how she'll do it right tonight? It's awful I really do think she needs sectioned for her own safety
From her rants before she has no intention of doing anything I wish her no harm but it’s hard to have any sympathy towards her when you’ve seen the real her she needs to stay of tik tok

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree with you. Although in the video where she is in her bedroom you can clearly see a pillow or something with that picture of Jamie’s face. I think he she’s going to go mad when the pics are made public she shouldn’t be showing them on an open TikTok account. She can’t control what people are doing with them. She put them out there to begin with and she obviously supplied the paper and magazine with them. Saying they shouldn’t be on Google but they were fine to be up when she needed everyone to feel sorry for her. Or when she put a close up of his page on a go fund me. That’s still out there. She needs to toughen up and not react in that childish way. I do believe she needs sectioned or banned from TikTok for at least 6 months
She needs banned of social media for life she can’t handle it she has shown Jamie before on tik tok and Facebook so really she put his face out there. Not something I agree with personally because we will all get the blame as usual

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Why bring all that drama to TikTok why scream at the phone in an empty house. She shouldn’t rise to it. Who even showed her that page. Probably granddaughter. She should have privately reported it and moved on. The people who did that wanted that rise out of her and she gave them that. I don’t agree with anything she does and I think she’s a very unstable woman who shouldn’t be around kids. Do I want her dead? No I would never wish that on anyone. Life is precious. My heart was broke in two when I lost one of my parents. But here she is and she could do anything with her life but she chooses to behave like this. I pity her and I hope someone out there gets her the help she so desperately needs.

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
Its the drama she is addicted to
She will go on private, gets no attention, so then makes a HUGE show of "i've got nothing to hide why should i be on private"???
Truth is, she gets no attention and she HATES that.
Yeah I think she's just a very sick woman who needs serious help, surely her mum can see how deranged she is?

May 6, 2024
uk
Right Sabrina seeing that we’re not stupid and know fine rightly you read here GET THE do OFF TIKTOK AND GET PROPER MENTAL HELP! Cause let me tell you I will not rest until you’re off the app! You’ve just said in the last video what do you want? That’s it get off you’re a trigger for any young person or someone who has just had a loss that is the last thing they need to see is you threatening to off yourself yet again! You are sick! You are nasty you are triggering with your cat scratches and YOU WILL NEVER KILL YOURSELF SO STOP FAKING IT FOR ATTENTION! Now be warned so many people know your address because of you and if you keep carrying on with this crap you will be getting your door put in around you! Your neighbours are sick to death listening to you scream through the walls and have already contacted housing so stop and again get off the app COMPLETELY! Enough is enough!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She shouldn’t be allowed carry on like that she’s unstable
I think if she admitted to all the wrong things,she has done (yes none of us is perfect),she turns a blind eye,to many a thing,stop telling lies,stop broadcasting your life on social media, yes still post on wat u want,not ur dirty washing, keep ur life private, even for weeks,see how u feel..
You,your self have post your son all over fb,and tic toc b4,yes he ur child,let his soul rest in peace, he has suffered enough with you,never of his back.the dead,need to rest Sabrina, grief in private, read to him in private, if u do buy for him,keep it to urself it really might help you..

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What the actual do. I never knew someone could turn crying on and off. That whole video was for attention and pity. Is she trying to bring more attention to his birthday to get more gifts.
WE did not put your child on TikTok or the internet YOU did it! You put it all out there and no one would have seen much but you kept repeating daily mail and Google over and over again. This is all an act. A sad and pitiful act