Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Come here to say, don’t trust her one bit. She’s very good playing the victim and knows exactly what she’s doing. Yous all says it she can flip a switch in her tone of voice easily, she’s known to have sent hate mail in the past, Jamie’s birthday is coming up and what a better way to get the attention by staging a fake account putting up them pictures etc and then going on a rant, Sabrina ain’t been active today since last video rant, previous videos account disappeared, there you go attention given now time to shut account and all eyes on her. Poor me poor poor me they bullied me act. Just wait and see it’s all so people gift for Jamie’s birthday then she will sell it on at a more cost.
Thank you !! Someone that agrees with me!! I said it to my husband last night. This is all an act let’s make out poor Jamie is being bullied (how you can bully someone who isn’t here idk) and get all the attention on Sabrina. Have them all thinking oh I’ll buy something off the wish list that will show the haters! Have Sabrina do the whole look son people love you they sent you hot wheel cars! If I’m not mistaken she did something very similar last year. It’s how she operates she knows exactly what she’s doing. Making sure she says 30 times per video oh it’s Jamie’s birthday in 2 weeks. So what? Oh that’s right still time to buy something off the wish list.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’d really love to know how if she doesn’t look on here how we are torturing her everyday? She’s back still saying her son’s photos were stolen?? No love you put them up yourself on the internet and on TikTok you want to blame someone blame yourself!
And the old oh the police don’t want to know line. Yes the police told her stay of social media but no she can’t do that and if she went to them about last night. First question well how did people get that photo? Um well I sold it to a paper that’s when the police tell her it’s all on you.
Anybody that sides with her and believes her lies now are just as bad as her.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
If Belfast Live came knocking at her door she would be tripping over herself to do an expose on how hard her life has been!

Like others have said she flips the tone of her voice & the narrative in a second to suit her one agenda.The pushed out quivering tearful voice to a full on gulder a second later.

She is a walking contradiction!

She is the only person who is sullying his memory by the way she behaves. Doing so because it suits her.

How many people have been through horrific life events and have had to shake themselves up from their boots and get on with it. Because they HAD to. Should that be for themselves other family members etc.

Doesn’t mean they didn’t love or lose any less.

She doesn’t want to move on but still honour his memory, as that won’t get handouts likes or views.Instead she has caught herself up in the hamster wheel of self pity!

And the antiquated benefits systems and how she is afforded the luxury of a 3 bed house as a single occupant is the main driver of that hamster wheel!

In many ways the house she was ‘gifted’ because she was pregnant has been more detrimental to her long term physical & mental health and wellbeing.

The house has meant she’s been able to role play out a life that is so far removed from reality.
Assuming she still lived with her mother before she got that house.

If that had have still been the case when Jamie was born sleeping she wouldn’t have had physical space to create a full memorial bedroom, a room for ‘therapy’ dolls and every other spare space relics!

Last edited:

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Thank you !! Someone that agrees with me!! I said it to my husband last night. This is all an act let’s make out poor Jamie is being bullied (how you can bully someone who isn’t here idk) and get all the attention on Sabrina. Have them all thinking oh I’ll buy something off the wish list that will show the haters! Have Sabrina do the whole look son people love you they sent you hot wheel cars! If I’m not mistaken she did something very similar last year. It’s how she operates she knows exactly what she’s doing. Making sure she says 30 times per video oh it’s Jamie’s birthday in 2 weeks. So what? Oh that’s right still time to buy something off the wish list.
Chatting to your husband about it, really?

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I have bipolar, have 4 children, my husband is away most of the week(long distance lorry driver),I work 16 hrs week, yes,I struggle,what I is grate faimly support, which Sabrina dosent have,
I go to counseling one day a week,go to
pool,with the children.
I work dureing school hrs,my in laws have the children one evening a week,so I can get a bit of me time,I do find it hard,and feel like a single mum,at times.
I on 3 tablet a day
Sterling 100g
3 per day 40 propranolol
2per day 5gm Olanzapine
I don't air,when I have melt,down on like Mena,thank fully,not to many in front of the children,panic attacks, I can't control, but,wat I'm trying to say is,if you don't try to help ursrelf,keep looking back,the"the if onlys",stop pushing away the ones,that are genuine, that dark hole,you are in,you never will get out of!!!!
And I don't get nor want any benefits either...

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Scotland
If Belfast Live came knocking at her door she would be tripping over herself to do an expose on how hard her life has been!

Like others have said she flips the tone of her voice & the narrative in a second to suit her one agenda.
The pushed out quivering tearful voice to a full on gulder a second later.

She is a walking contradiction!

She is the only person who is sullying his memory by the way she behaves.
Doing so because it suits her.

How many people have been through horrific life events and have had to shake themselves up from their boots and get on with it. Because they HAD to. Should that be for themselves other family members etc.

Doesn’t mean they didn’t love or lose any less.

She doesn’t want to move on but still honour his memory, as that won’t get handouts likes or views.
Instead she has caught herself up in the hamster wheel of self pity!

And the antiquated benefits systems and how she is afforded the luxury of a 3 bed house as a single occupant is the main driver of that hamster wheel!

In many ways the house she was ‘gifted’ because she was pregnant has been more detrimental to her long term physical & mental health and wellbeing.
The house has meant she’s been able to role play out a life that is so far removed from reality.

Assuming she still lived with her mother before she got that house.
If that had have still been the case when Jamie was born sleeping she wouldn’t have had physical space to create a full memorial bedroom, a room for ‘therapy’ dolls and every other spare space relics!
She lived in a flat,when she was pregnant

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I have bipolar, have 4 children, my husband is away most of the week(long distance lorry driver),I work 16 hrs week, yes,I struggle,what I is grate faimly support, which Sabrina dosent have,
I go to counseling one day a week,go to
pool,with the children.
I work dureing school hrs,my in laws have the children one evening a week,so I can get a bit of me time,I do find it hard,and feel like a single mum,at times.
I on 3 tablet a day
Sterling 100g
3 per day 40 propranolol
2per day 5gm Olanzapine
I don't air,when I have melt,down on like Mena,thank fully,not to many in front of the children,panic attacks, I can't control, but,wat I'm trying to say is,if you don't try to help ursrelf,keep looking back,the"the if onlys",stop pushing away the ones,that are genuine, that dark hole,you are in,you never will get out of!!!!