Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Exactly thank you! Sounds like someone is jealous we have husbands lol and mine actually does suffer from social anxiety so I know first hand what he can and can’t do. He said himself how is she able to put herself all over TikTok and go up town yapping all over the place and get taxis home. He can’t even go to the corner shop on his own!
Have a fab hubby, thanks very much 😂 But, if our conversations on a Friday night are about a random person on Tiktok who needs serious help I'd be running for the hills 😬 People here are far too invested in her life, talking to family like you know her is as mad as Sabrina wheeling her reborns about.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am 37years of age with a family. I have had A

same. I am a 37year old woman with a family. 2 of my teenagers have suffered terribly with mental health in recent years, my son has self harmed. When he was at his worst I was literally TERRIFIED to go to sleep at night incase I’d wake up in the morning and find him hanging on the bunk beds.

Then there’s people like Sabrina that uses s h as a fashion statement…her big bandages for cat scratches. Her SELF HARM TSHIRTS, decorating her house in self harm quotes. My teenagers use tiktok and I would be so scared of someone like Sabrina appearing on the fyp. Sickens my pish.
That’s why she gets to do many us we know what it’s to struggle or have family who struggle and there she is attention seeking and loving the drama and just taking the piss out of everything with not a care in the world and her entitled attitude

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Maybe I should have said immature rather than young.
She's bonkers, no denying that but she is right about 1 thing - stop watching her videos. That will stop her views/following etc and she might stop posting then herself.
There's alot worse on Tiktok about self harm than Sabrina so I'd be very concerned about allowing access to Tiktok as a whole rather than what 1 person is posting.

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Have a fab hubby, thanks very much 😂 But, if our conversations on a Friday night are about a random person on Tiktok who needs serious help I'd be running for the hills 😬 People here are far too invested in her life, talking to family like you know her is as mad as Sabrina wheeling her reborns about.
Your “hubby’s” probably as real as one of Sabrina’s reborns 🙄

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
A few scrapes on her arm is her trying apparently to end her life 😳 I’ve no words for her and apparently the bullying on the dirt site is getting worse another lie 😳 she couldn’t even walk to the town with the drama.
If I had sites set up against me I would have to seriously look at myself especially if people were also trying to help me as people have with her and she blocks them even her posts this morning she was giving of at people giving advice. She said we want her to end her life, grow up Sabrina

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And you are here too so you must have an interest? We usually ignore people like you on here well I do 😳 so good luck we aren’t Sabrina we won’t be self harming at your comments or posting videos of us loosing the plot

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
See when I was catching up this morn and she was showing the fake profile..I never got a chance to look it up , it must be long gone but I swear when I seen the user name I burst out laughin, like ugly cry face laughin 😂😂 I had screenshotted it so I could go searching. I near pissed myself coz that’s another of her sayings that hurts my ears 😂😂 my kids was like what is wrong with you mummy why are you crying , was so funny though. Yes I am simple leave me be 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0654.png
    IMG_0654.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 44

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I don't see why she's making a big fuss all she has 2 do is stop looking on here .. if she puts her whole life on TT then people r guna have an opinion.. if things where doing her head in that much then she would just stop what she is doing so shows everything is for sympathy.. 1 day she's loving the attention going out of her way to cause us 2 react then when she gets called out on her behaviour or we find something out about her she crys suicide she's manipulateing all of her followers and some don't even know it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I really don’t give a do what you think or what you and your husband talk about.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
No one makes her self harm and if she decides to commit suicide then that is HER choice no one can make you do anything she’s an adult makes her own decisions if she had not of sold that photo to the press years ago then no one would know it existed and wouldn’t be able to find it that was her choice once you sell something to the press you loose the rights entirely to it and once it’s in the public domain there’s f all you can do about it while I don’t personally agree with that post with Jamie on it they didn’t need her permission it was already public knowledge I also agree thoguh
She’s getting thousands of likes and comments and views on her videos so why would she stop if her acc went silent she would get bored as for oh look what you made me do no hun we didn’t make you do anything I’m on night 5 sitting with a family member who genuinely tried to end there life (silently) they didn’t post it all over the internet and they didn’t blame anyone I hope you enjoy your time in town wasting tax payers money and I hope your proud of yourself what other innocent people are going through because of you as I said before I can’t say to much to put myself but you are entirely disgusting and should hang your head in shame you are not the victim you make yourself out to be
Rent a full stop or a comma please.

Are you saying people who die by suicide make a choice? Do you know anything about suicide & the state of mind someome is in when they take their own life?
A choice??? Tell me I'm reading your message wrong!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
No one makes her self harm and if she decides to commit suicide then that is HER choice no one can make you do anything she’s an adult makes her own decisions if she had not of sold that photo to the press years ago then no one would know it existed and wouldn’t be able to find it that was her choice once you sell something to the press you loose the rights entirely to it and once it’s in the public domain there’s f all you can do about it while I don’t personally agree with that post with Jamie on it they didn’t need her permission it was already public knowledge I also agree thoguh
She’s getting thousands of likes and comments and views on her videos so why would she stop if her acc went silent she would get bored as for oh look what you made me do no hun we didn’t make you do anything I’m on night 5 sitting with a family member who genuinely tried to end there life (silently) they didn’t post it all over the internet and they didn’t blame anyone I hope you enjoy your time in town wasting tax payers money and I hope your proud of yourself what other innocent people are going through because of you as I said before I can’t say to much to put myself but you are entirely disgusting and should hang your head in shame you are not the victim you make yourself out to be
Hope your family member is feeling better soon! ❤️ xx

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t get why she’s slabbering on about the person edited the video on nomsayin6 account “they blanked out the grave” it’s already originally blanked out in the article, secondly she says her sons face was uploaded and in her new video states they are good at editing, you’d have to delete and re upload, but she’s stating they cropped Jamie head out. As they say in little Britain “computer says no” nomsayin6 posted that video 5 minutes in when you made a video about it. Need to make sure your stories match up now Sabrina, you’re gonna get yourself caught out in a lie. *edit as made a wrong upload image*

Attachments

• IMG_6229.jpeg
    IMG_6229.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 34