Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Are you seriously sticking up for her ? Do you know her ? Has she ever personally attacked you ? Yes in fact I know plenty about suicide and yes it is a choice it doesn’t just randomly happen to you and yes I know perfectly well the state someone’s mind is in when they have been that far I’ve come back from it because I made the decision to get help she’s not genuine in one thing she says and your stupid comments prove you know do all about her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Rent a full stop or a comma please.

Are you saying people who die by suicide make a choice? Do you know anything about suicide & the state of mind someome is in when they take their own life?
A choice??? Tell me I'm reading your message wrong!!
Yes if Sabrina does anything it’s a choice because she posts about it enough like the video of her sniffing folding a suicide note playing sad music like seriously? Anyone who is distressed wouldn’t be making a video for attention she knows what she’s doing and yous are all enable her behaviour by supporting her

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just rewatched a video from earlier coz I had been half asleep. It’s the comment one on the prime video, her voice changes are SCARY! I remember someone the other day saying about her licking the doll in car seat across the floor, she could end up doing that to her cats or Benji. Them poor wee crettors listening to that , it would scare anyone. And she could take her moods out of them. Does anyone close by know that they’re ok?

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Are you seriously sticking up for her ? Do you know her ? Has she ever personally attacked you ? Yes in fact I know plenty about suicide and yes it is a choice it doesn’t just randomly happen to you and yes I know perfectly well the state someone’s mind is in when they have been that far I’ve come back from it because I made the decision to get help she’s not genuine in one thing she says and your stupid comments prove you know do all about her
Of course I know do all about her, she's a random person on Tik tok. Do you know her? Has she attacked you? Where am I sticking up for her? What has she done that needs sticking up for? She s talks on Tik tok, lives in a world of make believe and posts about mental health lime a child would, it's obvious she suffers with that and I'd say learning difficulties herself.
Alot of women here posting are very invested in this womans life. Even the husbands have opinions on it!

Your attitude to auucude is more damaging than Sabrina. Saying its a choice and doesn't happen randomly.....deluded & dangerous.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t get why she’s slabbering on about the person edited the video on nomsayin6 account “they blanked out the grave” it’s already originally blanked out in the article, secondly she says her sons face was uploaded and in her new video states they are good at editing, you’d have to delete and re upload, but she’s stating they cropped Jamie head out. As they say in little Britain “computer says no” nomsayin6 posted that video 5 minutes in when you made a video about it. Need to make sure your stories match up now Sabrina, you’re gonna get yourself caught out in a lie. *edit as made a wrong upload image*

There is a video missing where she found the page. The message underneath said about looking attention from before TT. I remember because it said predate TT and she couldn’t say that word right. She didn’t know what it meant. So the person took it down and reposted it blanking his face. OR she did it. I wouldn’t put anything past her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t get why she’s slabbering on about the person edited the video on nomsayin6 account “they blanked out the grave” it’s already originally blanked out in the article, secondly she says her sons face was uploaded and in her new video states they are good at editing, you’d have to delete and re upload, but she’s stating they cropped Jamie head out. As they say in little Britain “computer says no” nomsayin6 posted that video 5 minutes in when you made a video about it. Need to make sure your stories match up now Sabrina, you’re gonna get yourself caught out in a lie. *edit as made a wrong upload image*

She has posted his face several times especially on fb and to say she didn’t want to see his photo she was touching it the other day and was showing them edited ones on tik tok the other day

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Of course I know do all about her, she's a random person on Tik tok. Do you know her? Has she attacked you? Where am I sticking up for her? What has she done that needs sticking up for? She s talks on Tik tok, lives in a world of make believe and posts about mental health lime a child would, it's obvious she suffers with that and I'd say learning difficulties herself.
Alot of women here posting are very invested in this womans life. Even the husbands have opinions on it!

Your attitude to auucude is more damaging than Sabrina. Saying its a choice and doesn't happen randomly.....deluded & dangerous.
Bye 🙋‍♂️

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
This may make me sound harsh but I don’t have sympathy for Sabrina over this. SHE made the decision to publish her sons birth story in the papers, SHE no doubt earned money from the story and SHE a published that photo. I would have complete sympathy had she not sold out. It’s on google because of her actions.
100 percent this she sold her private photos so she explored her baby not anyone else

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland

A lot of us here do know her personally that’s the whole point. If you took the time to read here you would have seen that. Everyone has been affected personally in some way! Bye bye now have a great day ☺️