Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
And why is that super why still replying and showing my posts I ignored them then unignored them and seen my posts, go away for you are another clampit 😂 it’s a bit suspicious when I live here and you’s seem to go for my posts
You should do the same and hit the ignore button on Sabrina's tiktok instead of reporting on her.
Are you annoyed because you said nobody posted about wanting her off the app & then I posted where someone said exactly that. Is that why you are calling me a clampit?

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
They are the one carrying all back to Sabrina by re posting are posts mine said nothing bad it said when did we say we wanted her if the app because we didn’t 😳 what’s wrong in that

jamieloganryan

Member​

Right Sabrina seeing that we’re not stupid and know fine rightly you read here GET THE do OFF TIKTOK AND GET PROPER MENTAL HELP! Cause let me tell you I will not rest until you’re off the app! You’ve just said in the last video what do you want? That’s it get off you’re a trigger for any young person or someone who has just had a loss that is the last thing they need to see is you threatening to off yourself yet again! You are sick! You are nasty you are triggering with your cat scratches and YOU WILL NEVER KILL YOURSELF SO STOP FAKING IT FOR ATTENTION! Now be warned so many people know your address because of you and if you keep carrying on with this crap you will be getting your door put in around you! Your neighbours are sick to death listening to you scream through the walls and have already contacted housing so stop and again get off the app COMPLETELY! Enough is enough!

Last edited:
May 14, 2024
Omagh
Believe what? I believe she is struggling hugely. She walks around with dolls, all she buys for Jamie, her house being a shrine to dead people.......she is gome way down a road nobody would want to be on or near. That seems to brimg her some kind of comfort.......what do you think that means? She is seriously ill. Whether she knows that or not, that isnthe case. All I see is someone in dire need of help. Alot of people here seem to think she is thinkimg rationally....how much evidecne do you need that the woman is ill.
Do you believe she's this real nice person she let's on to be,do you believe she cut herself earlier that she needed 5 staples, away to hospital, 5 staples and home in an hour. Let me tell you I know someone who use to self harm and believe me tiktok was the last place they wanted to be showing of her shopping.

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland

jamieloganryan

Member​

Right Sabrina seeing that we’re not stupid and know fine rightly you read here GET THE do OFF TIKTOK AND GET PROPER MENTAL HELP! Cause let me tell you I will not rest until you’re off the app! You’ve just said in the last video what do you want? That’s it get off you’re a trigger for any young person or someone who has just had a loss that is the last thing they need to see is you threatening to off yourself yet again! You are sick! You are nasty you are triggering with your cat scratches and YOU WILL NEVER KILL YOURSELF SO STOP FAKING IT FOR ATTENTION! Now be warned so many people know your address because of you and if you keep carrying on with this crap you will be getting your door put in around you! Your neighbours are sick to death listening to you scream through the walls and have already contacted housing so stop and again get off the app COMPLETELY! Enough is enough!

Someone did post exactly that. Jamieloganryan! Again, for the second time there it is in black & white! I put it in bold incase it was too hard to see.
🥱

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Do you believe she's this real nice person she let's on to be,do you believe she cut herself earlier that she needed 5 staples, away to hospital, 5 staples and home in an hour. Let me tell you I know someone who use to self harm and believe me tiktok was the last place they wanted to be showing of her shopping.
Do you believe she is lying about self harming? And if you do, would you agree that is not normal and is evident of huge issues at play here?
I believe she is ill. I don't care if she is lying about self harming as either way it shows you how far gone that person is. Not sure how many times I can say that you are talking about a mentally unstable person. I don't believe she deserves the venom posted on here.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
So what if she's doing a shopping haul,
Her doing a shopping haul after a brief trip in an ambulance to an already over stretched A&E department is a huge fing slap on the face for the poorly paid ambulance and hospital staff who has to deal with her dramatics .

Just one sector of working poor who don’t get handfuls from benefits or a gifted house, The people who have to pay rent/mortgages.Who are having to make decisions whether to heat or eat especially in the winter months - yet she has her handouts to spend on toys that will rot on grave!

Not to mention the people who have worked hard all their life in need of medical attention waiting on an ambulance or languishing on a trolley in a A&E dept because the system is completely f@cked with work shy people like Sabrina who think the world owes them a living!

That whilst buying tat she was pulling on people’s heartstrings as few weeks ago to lend her money for a taxi home after an ambulance took her to hospital!

3 ambulance trips in a few weeks just for attention and to attempt to blame others for her own behaviour!

She can run herself around several shops several times a week - shame she can’t walk herself to a job centre and do something to improve her life.

Last edited:

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Her doing a shopping haul after a brief trip in an ambulance to an already over stretched A&E department is a huge fing slap on the face for the poorly paid ambulance and hospital staff who has to deal with her dramatics .

Just one sector of working poor who don’t get handfuls from benefits or a gifted house, The people who have to pay rent/mortgages.
Who are having to make decisions whether to heat or eat especially in the winter months - yet she has her handouts to spend on toys that will rot on grave!
Will you be paying a visit to your local A&E's to make sure nobody else is there without an approved list of illnesses?
What about alcoholics? Drug addicts? Would thry be allowed in an ambulance or hospital? Or is it just people with mental illness you have a problem with? Tell them to get out too while you're at it. What id they use "handouts" for buying alcohol/drugs?
Other people's money is none of your or anyone's business?

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Do you believe she is lying about self harming? And if you do, would you agree that is not normal and is evident of huge issues at play here?
I believe she is ill. I don't care if she is lying about self harming as either way it shows you how far gone that person is. Not sure how many times I can say that you are talking about a mentally unstable person. I don't believe she deserves the venom posted on here.
Maybe she does self harm but not to the extent she says she does,plus it's not that bad if she can go on tiktok straight after being to hospital.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Will you be paying a visit to your local A&E's to make sure nobody else is there without an approved list of illnesses?
What about alcoholics? Drug addicts? Would thry be allowed in an ambulance or hospital? Or is it just people with mental illness you have a problem with? Tell them to get out too while you're at it. What id they use "handouts" for buying alcohol/drugs?
Other people's money is none of your or anyone's business?

It actually is all of our business and the sooner people wake up to that the better.

I’m a strong believer in the need for a ‘drink tank’ system in A&E where people who are there for that reason are segregated away from the sick and monitored. With only life threatening conditions being treated until they sober up!

I