Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
The grammer here is horrific but yes, I do think you are all bullying here.
So what if she's doing a shopping haul, the woman is crackers....you know this by now. How can you still be surprised by that?? Would a normal person do this...No, would someone who is ill....yes.
Predicted txt but Ur point is what I've noticed when U have nothing better 2 say U come for pples grammar lol yet Sabrina has the worse grammar than any off us .. an Ur grammar isn't perfect either 🤣 just admit U have made a complete ass outta urself how U started on here isn really the same now 🙈 just like Sabrina if U don't liked what written here do off 👍🏼 there's a reason why most on here has U blocked 🖕🏼

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Everyone click ignore on that persons profile they’re clearly Sabrina’s biggest arse licker. They’ve been on here all day talking se
😂😂😂😅 Are you 12?
Talking se? Have you seen some of the grammer here today....not a fullstop or coma in sight!!
Be honest now, you are not here for the craic, change your username please.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Mental health is the new bad back of the benefits system for many and used as a Carte Blanche to act like an absolute asshole and tick all the boxes they can on a PIP form

People with genuine MH issues are pushed to the back of the queue. Especially anyone who tries to help themselves. Left to struggle with hugely detrimental consequences to their emotional & physical health, not to mention relationships careers and finances!
Same with other physical disabilities!

I’ve been there!
My family has been there!
My colleagues have been there!

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Predicted txt but Ur point is what I've noticed when U have nothing better 2 say U come for pples grammar lol yet Sabrina has the worse grammar than any off us .. an Ur grammar isn't perfect either 🤣 just admit U have made a complete ass outta urself how U started on here isn really the same now 🙈 just like Sabrina if U don't liked what written here do off 👍🏼 there's a reason why most on here has U blocked 🖕🏼
I'm trying but at this hour it's hard.....please invest in a fullstop childofgod. This is not a good look on a forum.
Block away also. I might do the same with yours in honour of the fullstop!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Mental health is the new bad back of the benefits system for many and used as a Carte Blanche to act like an absolute asshole and tick all the boxes they can on a PIP form

People with genuine MH issues are pushed to the back of the queue. Especially anyone who tries to help themselves. Left to struggle with hugely detrimental consequences to their emotional & physical health, not to mention relationships careers and finances!

I’ve been there!
Your right the genuine people struggle and then you have that half wit taking the piss out of it all

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am

I’ve been there!
Anyone with a shred of a braincell would see Sabrina's mental illness waving out at them within seconds of being on her tiktok.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Will you be paying a visit to your local A&E's to make sure nobody else is there without an approved list of illnesses?
What about alcoholics? Drug addicts? Would thry be allowed in an ambulance or hospital? Or is it just people with mental illness you have a problem with? Tell them to get out too while you're at it. What id they use "handouts" for buying alcohol/drugs?
Other people's money is none of your or anyone's business?
Th

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
No, it's not an English test but it's very hard to read hun. Has nobody sait to you yet on here that it's hard to read your posts?
Sait? 😂😂 The least U can do is make sure U talk sense before coming for anyone else .. no love actually they haven't cos pple on here know about predicted txt and aren't as judge mental as U ... I get u now Ur not on here 2 defend Sabrina Ur on here for an argument cos Ur fella prob EFT U cos Ur the type 2 have the last word an he left Ur ass for someone better 😂😂🖕🏼 write 2 urself on here cos just like everyone else on here I'm blocking u cos a mother that defends a grown ass bully that picks on a 12 year old child an makes excuses for her I want do all 2 do with U bye b 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 U absolute dickhead get Ur tongue out of Sabrinas fat hole!

May 7, 2024
Dublin

WOW nothing!

Having been at the bedside of an ill relative I can testify that all the focus of the staff in A&E that night were on the people acting the absolute clampit and not on those in genuine pain and in need of medical intervention!

Hence my comment unless it’s life threatening segregate them out until they sober up.

When you have sat in the RVH casualty with a relative in extreme pain of what turned out to be a broken hip you will understand!

To have that person sat in a corridor in pain whilst Vodka Kate & Whisky Robert are moved into two cubicles to make it less ‘unpleasant’ for all the others sitting ‘politely’ waiting their turn. For same individuals to constantly leave their comfy little cubicles and light up cigarettes in the main waiting area or swill more drink was disgusting!

Staff in the middle of finally seeing a patient and doing obs & checks smoke alarms going of meaning they have to leave because Rosie Rum that was sleeping in one of those cubicles for hours has finally woke up and decided to have a fag in that same cubicle!
Now a nurse who should be giving pain relief or care is trying to prevent A&E having a fire evacuation!

Last edited:

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
WOW nothing!

Having been at the beside of an ill relative I can testify that all the focus of the staff in A&E that night were on the people acting the absolute clampit and not on those in genuine pain and in need of medical intervention!

Hence my comment unless it’s life threatening segregate them out until they sober up.

When you have sat in the RVH casualty with a relative in extreme pain of what turned out to be a broken hip you will understand!

To have that person sat in a corridor in pain whilst Vodka Kate & Whisky Robert are moved into two cubicles to make it less ‘unpleasant’ for all the others sitting ‘politely’ waiting their turn. For same individuals to constantly leave their comfy little cubicles and light up cigarettes in the main waiting area or swill more drink was disgusting!

Staff in the middle of finally seeing a patient and doing obs & checks smoke alarms going of meaning they have to leave because Rosie Rum that was sleeping in one of those cubicles for hours has finally woke up and decided to have a fag in that same cubicle!
Now a nurse who should be giving pain relief or care is trying to prevent A&E having a fire evacuation!
❤️❤️

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She's live saying about how she had no dinner and left it to late to get a chippy, yeah really sounds like someone who sh earlier, I'm the last person who would take the piss out of someone who sh but no I'm done with her bullshit this time. I'm a grown woman but her bs is starting to trigger me now to a point I'm actually angry.
Thats how I feel about her the week she had the police and ambulance out 3 times she really triggered me my anxiety was through the roof as I said I lost someone close to me to suicide and to make it worse she was just making it up. I lost any respect or sympathy I had for her that week

May 6, 2024
antrim
She's live saying about how she had no dinner and left it to late to get a chippy, yeah really sounds like someone who sh earlier, I'm the last person who would take the piss out of someone who sh but no I'm done with her bullshit this time. I'm a grown woman but her bs is starting to trigger me now to a point I'm actually angry.
And complaining about how she was out on hold for 10 mins when she rang 101😡
She really thinks people should jump to her every need. Entitled t