Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Again Sabrina what are you so fing happy for. That you figured out who one person was. That they could see you house from theirs. She didnt even say anything that bad. And what exactly are you going to do about it sweet do all!!!!!! The police don’t want to know because it’s not illegal. You brought it all on yourself and they know that. fing big fat dickhead sitting there so happy about what? You life really is that boring you only have the cat to talk too and even it can’t stand you. You can’t redeem yourself now you’ve sunk yourself to low.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
You can hear the evil vulgar tones in her voice there is nothing kind about her. Gone from low to manic high again she will crash again before the weeks out! Playing little games with “magic numbers” seriously Sabrina are you 44 or 4
You are literally describing bi polar. Except your adding judgement in too 👍

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Again Sabrina what are you so fing happy for. That you figured out who one person was. That they could see you house from theirs. She didnt even say anything that bad. And what exactly are you going to do about it sweet do all!!!!!! The police don’t want to know because it’s not illegal. You brought it all on yourself and they know that. fing big fat dickhead sitting there so happy about what? You life really is that boring you only have the cat to talk too and even it can’t stand you. You can’t redeem yourself now you’ve sunk yourself to low.
Why are you getting your knickers in a twist?
I think she's happy about how low someone on here has sunk 😅

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
She didn’t even figure anything out the Information was all here. 😂

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She is so childish in her behaviour. I seriously hope the quiet one is ok❤️ and she doesn’t get tortured by the evil witch. As for the Rita clown she is no better than Sabrina, I have always had a dodgy vibe from her and her comments she clearly working with Sabrina it’s obvious! I will be ignoring everything she says from now on. Kearma as Sabrina calls it will get Rita to when she is thrown under the bus when Sabrina is finished playing with her, Rita I hope it was worth it 🙄