Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I see you didn’t address any of our comments. Why is ok for you to sell that picture to a magazine but went ape when it was on TikTok. Also it’s exactly the same thing you are reading the content wrote here. You really think we’re that stupid. It’s obvious you don’t hold any weight in swear on your child’s life. We’ll life in heaven apparently

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
NO SABRINA ASKING TO BE SENT SCREENSHOTS AND WILLINGLY READING THEM IS NO DIFFERENT THAN SEARCHING THIS SITE AND READING THEM. U ALSO CLAIMED ANYONE THAT SENT YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITE FRIEND OR NOT THAT THEY WOULD BE BLOCKED SO YOU HAVE INVITED THEM TO BE SENT. ALSO BLOOD IN UR NAILS SURELY UD SOAK AND CLEAN THE BLOOD FROM UNDER THEM. ALL ADD TO THE ATTENTION YOU SEEK. LIKE I SAID BEFORE SHE THRIVES OFF THIS SITE AND OFF ANY COOMENTS SHE DOESNT LIKE ITS HOW SHE MAKES HER CONTENT GUYS. AND SUPPOSE A NETFLEX SHOW WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT THAN RUNNING TO NUMEROUS PAPERS AND MAGIZINES FOR PAYMENT.

yeah.yeah

Jun 15, 2024
united kingdom
New here! Spent a few days reading the thread.
Sabrina is a nut. Crying for attention in any way shape or form she can get it.
I lost a child and shocker, I was working 3 months later..
I actually read one of the news paper articles and there was a line in it saying she believes and will believe her son is alive as it keeps her going.
Maybe better getting help instead of making an absolute show of yourself and your family 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think im going to hang around though as it was a good thread for people to get their eyes opened as to who she really is but once that tit for tat started and the outting people started, it turned too childish for me.
I don’t know Sabrina or not even near her area but that woman has drove me insane with her posts to the point she’s been blocked. I thought my thoughts and opinions were blew out of proportion but going by everyone here were all on the same boat with the same thought process.
I may pop back in again in the future but I’ll probably be a silent reader or I’ll leave if the tit for tat continues lol.
Oh to end it - I think Rita is Sabrina 🤣🤣