Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I said it before if Jamie had of lived I could predict a deedee and gypsy rose Blanchard situation. She would have done everything she could to get the attention on her. Either he was always sick and no one could figure it out or he would have had some condition that made his special. And she would have exploited it to the max.
As he died she makes out he’s one of the few spirits that can contact the living and show himself in walls at random ages. Relies on what mediums say even tho it’s widely known Mediums will tell you what you want to hear.
She will sell her stories to anyone who will listen instead of protecting that poor baby. She doesn’t care what photos she shares and what information she puts out there not realising that most articles contradict themselves. It’s very funny how we mentioned on here about her selling the story about Jamie “showing” himself. And lo and behold it happened. It shows she never stopped reading on here. If she had she wouldn’t mention it at all wouldn’t call it the dirt site or make such a big deal about swearing on a photo. You know when Sabrina is lying because she goes on and on about it. She can lie till she’s blue in the face. She clearly said she would never read what’s on here and that’s exactly what she’s done. It doesn’t matter how she went about it. You can’t argue over wording.
She obviously can’t keep up with the lies and many things don’t make sense.
Waving that arm around until we said about how she shouldn’t then it was oh it hurts. If that arm was that bad she would have been told keep it still so the skin can heal. And probably given a sling. You can’t say you have a photo and then not prove it.
All that crap she said happened in the hospital in under an hour.
In your words Sabrina please make it make sense

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Adding on to what you’re saying Fiefie - we all know how she acts with the “banjaxed knee”, complaining about the “pain” non-stop even though she seems fit enough to undertake her weekly marathons around Omagh town, searching for the latest tat. Yet when she supposedly has 5 staples in her arm, something which she would finally have a legitimate excuse to complain about, she is seen just hours later ranting and raving with the arm flailing as though nothing had happened…

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Adding on to what you’re saying Fiefie - we all know how she acts with the “banjaxed knee”, complaining about the “pain” non-stop even though she seems fit enough to undertake her weekly marathons around Omagh town, searching for the latest tat. Yet when she supposedly has 5 staples in her arm, something which she would finally have a legitimate excuse to complain about, she is seen just hours later ranting and raving with the arm flailing as though nothing had happened…
Exactly Yardnotharden. There were many times she flew round Asda and the town then it was oh my knee after. It was like she forgot to mention it. My husband had staples in his knee few years ago. And he went through a&e and it was hours of waiting and the doctors decided what was best stitches or staples. And finally after 6 hours of waiting they made the decision. They took him to a procedure room similar to operating room. Had to put iodine over the wound and then place staples. It’s nothing like she described he had to be numbed first and that iodine stuff stays on the skins and stains for a while. I don’t see any on her arm or hand. He was given a small bandage plus gauze dressing. He was told no moving around a lot as the staples need to hold the skin together til it heals. He went back after two weeks to have them removed. He was in agony about 12 days of those 2 weeks. She’s carrying on like normal.
If that really all happened to her she would have proof pictures of hospital etc. and where is her wound care information and appointment card to come back. She said they gave her something to take them out herself where’s that?? If it was real there would be loads of ways she could show it off with showing the actual wound.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I agree with everyone. The amount of beeping that phone was doing during them videos was crazy, she is still reading every single thing coz some ‘friend’ is sending it all to her. But IT STILL COUNTS AS READING FROM THE DIRT SITE SABRINA!!!
thinks she’s getting one over on us coz she has a spy screen shotting everything so she doesn’t have to actively click into the site 😂😂😂 and Sabrina , that couldn’t be a very good friend!! If they were then they wouldnt be showing you anything on here when it apparently makes you self harm. They perhaps enjoy seeing you wound up and send you stuff to winde you up and watch you go?!! Some friend!

As for Rita, I don’t think we need to start a new thread, I hit ignore yesterday so anything I’m seeing now is just others replies to her. If everyone just hits the ignore button she will literally be gone lol

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Broadcasting about SH over a public platform! Trigger warning or not! That will show up on the for you page and what young person will think oh that’s a trigger warning I better scroll past! That is vile behaviour from a 44 year old woman and triggering for a lot of people who suffer mental illness! No Sabrina the scars are not a trophy for you to show and be proud of! Whoever thinks that is ok needs to have a serious word with themselves.
This is my problem with Sabrina and while she continues 2 promote sh I'm guna be here .. like I've said before I know a 12 yr old child that sh because of her saying it helps .. she's vile .. and all the kids that r on TT r at risk .. my kids will never get a TT because of people like her

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I agree with everyone. The amount of beeping that phone was doing during them videos was crazy, she is still reading every single thing coz some ‘friend’ is sending it all to her. But IT STILL COUNTS AS READING FROM THE DIRT SITE SABRINA!!!
thinks she’s getting one over on us coz she has a spy screen shotting everything so she doesn’t have to actively click into the site 😂😂😂 and Sabrina , that couldn’t be a very good friend!! If they were then they wouldnt be showing you anything on here when it apparently makes you self harm. They perhaps enjoy seeing you wound up and send you stuff to winde you up and watch you go?!! Some friend!

As for Rita, I don’t think we need to start a new thread, I hit ignore yesterday so anything I’m seeing now is just others replies to her. If everyone just hits the ignore button she will literally be gone lol
NEVER!!!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland

NEVER!!!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
This is my problem with Sabrina and while she continues 2 promote sh I'm guna be here .. like I've said before I know a 12 yr old child that sh because of her saying it helps .. she's vile .. and all the kids that r on TT r at risk .. my kids will never get a TT because of people like her
I cannot believe she has literally influenced a wee 12year old to self harm. SHAME ON YOU SABRINA YOU DIRTY BASTARD!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s awful, she is something that shouldn’t be shared on a public platform my kids don’t have tik tok either. I was re reading comments and I think it would be useful if Sabrina did read here so she would stop blaming me for being the main instigatior which is hilarious as I don’t say much about her apart from when I’ve seen her but apparently someone else got the blame she thought they were me