Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Funny how when people here call her out for swinging her arm about the place, today she is using the other hand in her videos, there is do all wrong with her arm, she realised oh do their right I wouldn’t be waving my arm about if I got staples 🤣 and switched arms today! A septic tank has less s in it than her, she is full of s

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
This is my problem with Sabrina and while she continues 2 promote sh I'm guna be here .. like I've said before I know a 12 yr old child that sh because of her saying it helps .. she's vile .. and all the kids that r on TT r at risk .. my kids will never get a TT because of people like her
The way she broadcasts it so proudly is disgusting! She should be ashamed of herself for putting that on a public platform and anyone who agrees with what she is doing is just as bad

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly she obviously triggered. And putting up videos of our comments. What is that not reading and responding to what’s on here? You're sunk Sabrina you can’t slabbering your way out of making a swear on your dead child then doing the thing you said you wouldn’t. It’s obvious you care more about money and attention than the actual dead baby. And poor Logan is an afterthought every time. If he did actually exist. If you want to prove it get your mate to put the picture on here of your “staples”. Sure she’s screen shotting the entire site why not add some input to it.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina yes U did say U where proud of Ur arm ! U said I'm proud of these cuts because of everything I've been through!! And U didn only say it once U said it many times U also said I sh because it makes ya feel better hence why I approached U after the 12 year old I know sh and U told me to do off that it wasn't you're fault and the more I explained (nicely) U exploded on me and called me everything and U said that the child was clearly not raised right !! How dare U Ur on a platform and there's many kids watching U and Ur promoting sh in a world that kids r really struggling in an looking answers 2 make them feel better and by U saying that would encourage many kids to try it !

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh holy good do nah that’s so far from normal it’s not even funny anymore. He’d know how to spell by now. Sabrina, no joke I’m serious, please seek help. You keep saying Jamie is your life. That’s literally all your life revolves around. You’re here wasting your years talking and living for a child who unfortunately died before even being born. It’s tragic. No other word for it.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
And let me educate U sh is not considered as an addiction. self harm isnt even considered as a suicide attempt! Sh known as non-suicidal self-injury is deliberately injuring yourself without life-ending intent!! So just because U sh it doesn mean Ur suicidal.. if Ur suicidal U will do other things and want to end Ur life while doing so U fing clampit! 🙈