Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I actually don’t think she will get the hint tbh , few sandwiches short of a picnic 🫠
She will if none of us reply 2 her but this has been going on from last night 🙈.. I don't trust her so the quiet one might end up pushing her 2 far I don't Wana see that happening.. most of us have her blocked the quiet one said she blocked so I don't understand how she can still see what she is saying

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Ha ha ha ha ha
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah.. .. 😊

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She will if none of us reply 2 her but this has been going on from last night 🙈.. I don't trust her so the quiet one might end up pushing her 2 far I don't Wana see that happening.. most of us have her blocked the quiet one said she blocked so I don't understand how she can still see what she is saying
Yes because due started on me,I me,she asked me to tell her who she was?
Now seriously, she does need the hospital
Na the quite one,will never push me over,Jeepers,sure she doesn't know who is...quite scary

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m only ignoring her I didn’t block her I was worried she would share more and I wouldn’t see it. I want her to say who I am she has basically said it anyway she has made threats which are worrying and she needs confronting she’s a bully but I won’t be responding to her again. She sounds exactly like my ex the way she’s talking it’s creepy

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’m only ignoring her I didn’t block her I was worried she would share more and I wouldn’t see it. I want her to say who I am she has basically said it anyway she has made threats which are worrying and she needs confronting she’s a bully but I won’t be responding to her again. She sounds exactly like my ex the way she’s talking it’s creepy
Don't worry about what she shares weather U know or don't know the outcome is guna be the same .. U can't control it if she's bad enough 2 put Ur kids an U at risk it will say more about her

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
You have no idea what I’ve gone through. I’ve said three times now that I shouldn’t have said it. I’ll not say it again.
No you haven't, you have said "maybe I shouldn't have said that" and blamed others for YOU saying that. Zero accountability, just a sorry, lame attempt at pretending you don't mean it. And you have NO idea what anyone reading your comments has gone through! To throw that out like as if it's a nothing.....beyond belief that another woman could talk about something as horrific as pregnancy loss in such a flippant way.
Don't even dare to pathetically try and excuse yourself.

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Scotland
Yes because due started on me,I me,she asked me to tell her who she was?
Now seriously, she does need the hospital
Na the quite one,will never push me over,Jeepers,sure she doesn't know who is...quite scary
She obviously un blocked me,to c if I has any thing about her,I gave my word last I wouldt, but the quite one,started it up tonight again
Now if you were me,what would do?