Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Yes that was me..look at her buying stuff for random people & looking after the wee stray or whatever animals but also look at the way she is narcissistic with her followers? With threatening sh
Please. The random people are for praise online , attention., people to say aw ur so nice Sabrina. That’s what’s that’s about. And the stray animals? She will kill them one day with the s she feeds them do you not get that? The bare minimum of a cat owner is to make sure they don’t get fleas, she goes on like she’s the Queen of Sheba for buying cat drops. She is narcissistic in everything she does and says and every bit of it is manipulated.

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
Please. The random people are for praise online , attention., people to say aw ur so nice Sabrina. That’s what’s that’s about. And the stray animals? She will kill them one day with the s she feeds them do you not get that? The bare minimum of a cat owner is to make sure they don’t get fleas, she goes on like she’s the Queen of Sheba for buying cat drops. She is narcissistic in everything she does and says and every bit of it is manipulated.
Queen of Sheba for buying cat drops 🤣 this has me in stitches lol 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Fiefie you might get the next song clue.....

Do you, do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful?
'Cause there's a hole where your soul should be
You're losing control a bit, and it's really distasteful

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Not one other person here agreed with the comment you absolute bellend! Yet we are all called bullies when some of us openly said it was a low blow and should not have been said. Yet you are still going on about like Sabrina a broken record
Not many of you's called her out either! Anyone who did are new members so give over will you.
She should have been torn apart in the comments but, obviously thats not how many here work. Comments like hers are tolerated by the majority on this page and that says all that needs to be said!!